+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

AND I think if they hadn't sent the parents away, AND had the party, her *dad* would have been at the meth house when it exploded as well.

Don't feel bad, Cali. I had to ask Mr. Bumpkin if he understood why she had the party. He didn't, but when I explained, he went ... "cool"

that and the fact that the parental units got grounded so that he could open up to wifey and tell her about when he had the gun to his head, how he felt like he was abandoning his family.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Good episode. I liked God as the liquor store owner. Busted!

I have to say it takes a special husband to allow himself to be dragged off to a spa weekend. That's where you go with your girlfriends, not your husband! :nono

The whole Adam/Joan thing reminded me of long ago anxieties where you think something happened but then the other person acts like nothing did. It's kind of messy but rang true to life to me. Poor kids.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The fight in the spa and the parents getting grounded was kind of silly. That financial guy was pretty annoying so I understand how Gerardi lost it.

I loved how Luke and Joan came together to make the party happen even if they had no clue how to throw one. Bribing the liquor store guy(God) was pretty funny.

The way I saw it was that Adam and Joan's kiss was more of a ' let me comfort you' than a love kiss. It was very sweet but they both had gone through an emotional wringer, and got caught up in the moment, imo. They do make a cute couple, but i don't think they are ready for boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I think they are better off as friends for now. It will be more beautiful if their friendship blossoms day by day, and then one day they find that they are in love.

Cali, I also find that Adam keeps getting cuter every week.

ahhh, saving the officers. Got it.

I still think that Mom and Pops could have had the same exact conversation (himopening up), but still had a great time, the entire time.

Joan is definitely getting closer to both Adam and Kevin, and it's great to see.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

a wasted post for a big ole

I dont know if the whole teenagers/taking time/not falling head over heels in minutes thing rings true for me. Teens are usually very impulsive, but then again they are very fickle....ok I changed my own mind.
    I like the idea of Joan and Adam together. I like that the edge has been taken off of Adam's intensity.
    Cute guy God had to know that his dance with Joan would be the catalyst for Adam's hurt feelings, forcing Joan to admit to him that she wasn't ready for a 'relationship'
    I really like this show and it is one prime time show that I wouldn't mind my kiddo watching with me.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

i missed the last 2 new episodes. the party one at joan's house and whatever happened the following week. tonight i believe is a new epi and i can't wait to watch!!

If I've got my timing right, Sher, you only missed one new episode--the party one. After that (the one aired last week) was the infamous cheerleading episode.

Damn, sher...what are you doing missing this show? I am glad I have a DVR so I never miss it...I just watch it later sometimes!

At least you didn't miss what is, IMO, the best episode of this show this season...where Adam and Joan kissed. I think tonight's ep, focusing on Grace, will rank right up there too.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

oh good!

so i'll just catch the party one in repeats. did i miss anything? are joan and adam a couple now or not? i can't figure it out from the above posts.

+ Reply to Thread