+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

January 9, 8PM ET/PT
    "Jump"

Joan attempts to intervene when she discovers that Adam may be considering suicide. Meanwhile, as a result of Will having bravely revealed the corruption within the governing bodies of Arcadia, the governor chooses to dissolve Arcadia’s local government--which, ironically, causes Will to lose his job.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks Duxxy. It sounds like it will be another good episode.

Thanks for the description. I'm ready for more Joan/Adam stuff.

...Just what I wanted--Joan/Adam.

That episode was so awesome. I was happy to have new episodes again, but this episode was great great great. The episode was very happy/sad. I love shows that can make me so sad about things, but then I'm literally cheering for characters too. It was so sad when Rocky died...and at his funeral too. The whole situation with Adam's mom's letter was very sad too, but I was glad he knew he was her joy. Then at the fair, Joan and Adam are holding hands...I'm thinking, "Where's this going...?" Then, the kiss! Ah, that was great. I think they make a great couple. Great acting coming from Joan's mom, Adam, and Joan. Very very good episode.

"Hey Bear, I am gonna need some advice, and you know what I am talkin about."

That was a really good episode. I never thought I would watch this show but I am glad I do, its's realllllllly good. I agree with everything you said mdrio.

I agree also, a great show tonight, and its about time we had it back on the air too. This is one of the few shows that I make sure I don't miss each week. Nice to see Joan and Adam together again, now whats going to happen with Grace and brother Luke and Kevin and his boss. Must be spring and Lust is in the air
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Bravo, CBS! This was the episode I've been waiting for - great humor, deep emotion. I went up and down the whole hour. The Adam & Joan reconciliation was worth the wait, and I was crying like a baby when they read his mom's letter. The way God talked about ripples and then it was echoed in his mom's letter was so moving. And the kiss under the snowing feathers was really touching.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I saw them going to kiss and screamed "NO! They can't kiss" then they did. My son sais: "Well, looks like they can"

I don't know how I feel about it. It did not seem like a peck-on-the-lips-I'm-glad-we're-freinds-again kiss.

I am VERY happy they are friends again though.

I thought the show was fabulous, as it seemed to cover SO much for so many of the characters, yet flowed easily, and didn't seem to short change anyone.

When Kevin was laying in the hospital yelling about all the women who have no complaints... OMG, I was rolling. "I'm on pain killers"

Yes: great, great episode.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

What a tremendous episode. It was like an emotional rollercoaster for me. I was sad, happy, I cried, I laughed, and cried tears of joy in the end.

Joan's words at Rocky's funeral were weird but truthful and it sounded like something Joan would say. Seeing Rocky as an apparition was a little chilling, but very heartwarming at the same time.

I laughed out loud when Kevin was ranting about his women conquests and the whole family heard him.

The most touching scene was when Joan's mom read Adam's mom letter. God's and Joan's previous ripples comments tied in so beautifully with Adam's mom letter.

Was I the only one that thought Luke's and Grace's untested project could've really hurt someone?

Like Cali, I wasn't sure how I would feel if Joan and Adam got together, but having them kiss under the feather snow was very sweet.

This show has bumped off Alias from the top of my list and has become my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    ...Was I the only one that thought Luke's and Grace's untested project could've really hurt someone? ...

We talked about that here. Man, they could have killed someone! I wonder if there will be repercussions (sp?).

I'm glad it's back with new episodes. This is a must see for everyone in my house. Even the kids will ask that I tape it if they will be out for the evening.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread