+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

I'm glad they replayed the pilot Ili, I didn't get a chance to see it( or the first 3-4 epis I think). My heart was in my throat when Joan was running away from weirdo that was trying to get her into his car.
    I missed the ending (putting kiddo to bed) I saw up to the part where creepy guy was in the police station and the senior cop told the traffic cop to hold him overnight. What came of that? was he the serial killer?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

It ended there, so you don't know for sure but I think from his muddy shoe prints that he is the one.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Thanks Ili
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I missed the last new episode...the one where Joan learns about Joan of Arc. Is there anything important that you guys can tell me that I should know from that one? I don't need a recap, so don't worry...just any important highlights. Thanks!

Ummmm not really, you do need to see it in reruns though. Sorta a stand-alone episode.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Hmmm, alright, will do. I'll keep a look-out in TV Guide for it. This past Friday's was pretty good. I think it really kind of brought them together, which is good. Adam doesn't want to be friends with Joan again!!!

He doesn't get the fact that she destoyed his artwork to keep the sale from going through and it would make him stay in school.

I wonder what's gonna get them back together...or if something can even do that.

This week's episode was not their best. It made me nostalgic for some of the earlier episodes which showed more humor and the complexity of God's plans for Joan. I think the episode where Joan is building a boat is my favorite. God's interaction with her in this latest episode was really minimal, and just so that she could be there at the right time to pick up her dad. I'm glad she could rescue her dad, but it really lacked the subtlety of earlier episodes. What did Joan learn from the experience? How to pass the driving test, I guess.

I hope this doesn't mean they've been retooling or fooling with the writing. Not a very deep or interesting episode in my opinion. They can do better!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I wonder what's gonna get them back together...or if something can even do that.

As soon as he realises that she busted the art for his own good, they have a chance. Untill then, he is space-cadeting in school and life.

Hepcat, she did learn that she was putting off getting the license due to needless worry on her part that she would cream someone with the car as soon as she got behind the wheel. You have to have some grit every now and then too, Dad is a cop, and it is listed as a drama. Just not too much of it all the time please

+ Reply to Thread