+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Reunion" Episode 3 - 10/12

"Reunion" Episode 3 - 10/12

SYDNEY AND VAUGHN ARE SENT ON THEIR FIRST MISSION TOGETHER SINCE SYDNEY WENT MISSING, AND JACK MUST HIDE THE IDENTITY
    OF A MURDERER, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

"Reunion" - For the first time in two years, Sydney and Vaughn are reunited as a team to prevent Sark from destroying the nation's satellite communications system. Meanwhile, Jack must find a way to stop Marshall from uncovering the identity of a murderer, and a suspicious Sydney accompanies Vaughn and Lauren as they meet with Sloane to ask for a favor, on "Alias," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Mark Ivanir as Oransky, Scott Adsit as Pierre Lagravenese, Pierrino Mascarino as science minister, Elizabeth Penn Payne as Carolyn, Arthur Darbinyan as ministry official, Deeonna Lanay as young girl and Patricia Rae as young girl's mother.

"Reunion" was written by Jeff Pinkner and directed by Jack Bender.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

This was kind of a strange episode. Not quite sure if I liked it or not. It was just too out there...

I'm beginning to miss Will, and even Boring Francie a little.

The whole Weiss thing is just creeping me out.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    This was kind of a strange episode. Not quite sure if I liked it or not. It was just too out there...

I'm beginning to miss Will, and even Boring Francie a little.

The whole Weiss thing is just creeping me out.

I agree! That was kind of a strange episode. I really hope that the writers don't make the terrible mistake of Sydney having an affair with Weiss. That would just be too icky. As much as I like his character, he's just not slick enough for Syd.

On the other hand, I really hope that this love triangle thing doesn't continue on the road it's headed for too long. It's just painful to watch. I don't mind watching Vaughan and Syd pining for each other as long as I believe they'll be together in the end, but making the wife a major part of the storyline is a little laborious. Does anyone know how long her contract is?

I also miss the "normal-ness" that Will and Francie brought to her life. We'd get to watch Syd relax and chill out and then, just when her guard was down, something would happen to make her remember who she was and how much everybody else didn't know - I thought those were always great moments!

~Tiger

Nooooo! My roommate messed up my VCR and so it didn't record the show! Did anyone happen to record it, or can you give a detailed description of all that happened? Thanks!
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

They don't have it up yet, but they're usually pretty quick. On a high-speed connection, the best episode recaps for Alias can be found at Two Evil Monks.

http://www.twoevilmonks.org/alias/season3/as303p01.htm

Just keep checking that link until the recap's up.

I still need to watch it.

FORT Fogey
    I really hope they give her some new friends! Although I am sure she needs a friend she can also talk to about what has happened in her life. Someone new wouldn't be allowed to know all the ins and outs of what she does and has done. Maybe Will can come out at some point!

I thought for a minute last night Vaughn and Syd were going to have to kiss as a cover at the party and it would stir up things but it didn't happen.

I thought the show was a bit of a yawner.
    They definitely need to bring in some friends for Syd. Weiss is just not going to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    They don't have it up yet, but they're usually pretty quick. On a high-speed connection, the best episode recaps for Alias can be found at Two Evil Monks.

http://www.twoevilmonks.org/alias/season3/as303p01.htm

Just keep checking that link until the recap's up.
    Thanks John! I had heard of this site but hadn't seen the recaps. They're pretty thorough.
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

+ Reply to Thread