+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Friends

I'm very embarrassed to even be asking, but what happened on the season premiere?

Obviously, I was watching Survivor.

They were still on their vacation and Joey and Rachel were kissing while Monica, Chandler and Phoebe were listening through the walls. They were also listening to Ross talking with that other woman (forgot her name) and he was telling her that he wanted to talk to Joey before doing anything just to make sure he was o.k. with it. He walked into Monica and co.'s room to look for Joey and saw them with their ears on the wall. he asked what they were doing and they said they would miss the hotel so they were saying their goodbyes to the room (very funny).

Yadi Yadi Yada.....on the flight back home Ross asked Joey about the woman and Joey said he has no problem with it, they will always be friends etc... but never told Ross about Rachel.

When they were all home the show ended with Joey and Rachel kissing and Ross walked in on them and looked extremely syrprised.

During the show Phoebe and her ex were getting back together and nothing too exciting happened with Chandler and Monica.

That's about all I remember, if anyone wants to add anything else I may have forgotten, go ahead.

It was funny!

Hope that helps a bit Miss F

Thanks for the rundown Eva!!

So Joey and Rachel didn't sleep together? Good. I cannot stand them together.

i taped it, but haven't had an opportunity to watch yet.

I just watched the tape.

I still really enjoy this show, and although it's become just a tad farcicle (is that even a word?) and predictable, it's still fun for me to watch.

evalaruefan did a great run down, but it's hard to get down in writing how funny parts of it really were. Just the expressions etc...

I don't mind Joey and Rachel, it's just that it seems so unlikely I'm just tired of the rachel Ross stuff. They should have either gotten back together and stayed that way, or not... the baby was a silly stunt by the writers imo, and just complicated a comedy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

admits to cali that i still enjoy friends, too

I don't really like Joey and Rachel together
    Maybe it's because I heard that the actors at some point in time, didn't like each other very much, so it makes it less believable for me? It was a really funny episode, and Joey's faces were hilarious! Maybe I'll watch the "Joey show" next season... We'll see!

I think Friends is a gigantic mass of crap.

I watched it last night and maybe laughed twice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The last season that I watched Friends was when Rachel was pregnant. That season was awful. I watched a few episodes last season, but it's just not funny anymore to me. All of the characters get on my nerves now. Their annoying little quirks are not endearing, they are ANNOYING!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ugh, I watched this on Tivo this weekend. Maybe laughed once. This show has so jumped the shark.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast