+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Two words...

Going Commando
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    my favorite friends episode has always been the vegas episodes where rachel gets drunk and joey asks her "how YOU doin?" and she responds, "I'm doing real good, baby. how YOU doin'?" i believe that's in the first or second part of the episode where rachel marries ross. love it!
    I agree with you on that one sher. I love when Ross and Rachel get married and they say like "Hello Mrs Ross" and "Hello Mr Rachel". Priceless. I also love when Ross draws on his face to make Rachel look less stupid with the drawings that Ross put on her face. So FUNNY!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    And the other one where Ross buys a new couch with Rachel and Chandler helping him move it. Ross: "Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!" Chandler: "Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UUUuup."
    I was 7 months pregnant when that episode aired. I actually peed my pants! That one still makes me chuckle.

I stopped religiously watching after Rachel had the baby. I saw only random episodes after that. I've been tuning in to watch the viewer favorites though.

My other favorites:
    -Chandler wearing Julia Roberts' thong
    -Monica doing the turkey dance
    -Rachel makes the trifle for Thanksgiving and puts peas and meat in it.
    -Ross and Rachel break-up:
    Rachel: We are SOOOOO OVER!
    Ross: *Whimper* *Whimper* FINE BY ME!
    -The guys and girls battle it out for the apartments with a "How well do you know each other" contest.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    I stopped watching this show for awhile too but a friend made me watched the 2 newest episodes and they were hilarious! I'm glad to see the show recover in its last lag, especially since W&G is going down the tubes for me.

My fav moments:
    - Princess Consuella (sp?) Banana-Hammock and Mr. Crap Bag As immature as that might sound it had me rolling, and they were able to play it out nicely throughout the show
    - Joey/Matt LeBlanc's attempt at French was hilarious. And Phoebe's French was actually v. impressive!
    - Rachel and "Gucky"
    There's more funny moments - and some misses - but I have to give it a
    I did not go through all the posts, so I bet someone else already mentioned this, but Lisa Kudrows husband is French which is probably why hers was so good

Anyway, I used to think this show was hilarious. I still think the older ones are great, but the last few seasons the characters got to be so unrealistic. Moncia used to like things clean... now she is borderline psychotic about it and SOOOO annoying. Phoebe was funny but now its just too much. Everything she says is suposed to be dippy and its so predictable it isn't funny anymore. Ross was a shy geeky guy, now he is a complete neurotic doofus. Both the Gellers evolved the worst.. they both are so over the top, farcical now. I always liked Chandler the best, but when he married Monica I just couldn't like him anymore. Joey is alright, though he has gotten more over the top too. I think Rachel changed the least.

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Ross and Rachel break-up:
    Rachel: We are SOOOOO OVER!
    Ross: *Whimper* *Whimper* FINE BY ME!
    omg, i LOVE that part! makes me laugh out loud every time i see it.

-Rachel makes the trifle for Thanksgiving and puts peas and meat in it.
    Ross - "This tastes like feet!!"

Which reminds me of the episode when Monica works for the "Mocholate" company and has to make up a million recipes. Phoebe takes a bite out of a cookie, spits it out in disgust and says, "This must be what evil tastes like!!"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    I went to NBC.com to do a bit of reminiscing:

-The Prom Video
    -Princess Leia Fantasy
    -Ross dates the dirty girl (Rebecca Romijn Stamos)
    -Wedding Dresses--All three girls have dresses on (Phoebe is extremely pregnant) Rachel opens the door and hollers "I DO!", it's Joshua and he takes off running!
    -Ross's teeth--remember they glowed in the dark?
    -Ross and Joey being "Nap Partners"
    -Monica's secret messy closet

I have to say, the one with Chandler wearing Julia Roberts' thong and she steals his pants in the restaurant bathroom is probably the funniest one I've ever seen. When Chandler, Joey and Ross are in the bathroom, standing on the toilets talking between the stalls, and Chandler demands that Joey give him his underwear right as that guy walks in.....their heads *SNAP*. OMIGAW! That still brings tears to my eyes!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I'm guilty of laughing at Princess Consuela and Crap Bag.

Most of my favorite moments include Joey (How you doin'?), but the thing that will always make me laugh the most is the episode with Marcelle the monkey.
    "In the jungle the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight. Aweeeeeeee"

That time when Ross and Joey were taking a nap...

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Ross - "This tastes like feet!!"

"This must be what evil tastes like!!"
    Oh my Gawd, I totally forgot about that one! Can it be more funnier??

I went to NBC.com to do a bit of reminiscing:

-The Prom Video
    -Princess Leia Fantasy
    -Ross dates the dirty girl (Rebecca Romijn Stamos)
    -Wedding Dresses--All three girls have dresses on (Phoebe is extremely pregnant) Rachel opens the door and hollers "I DO!", it's Joshua and he takes off running!
    -Ross's teeth--remember they glowed in the dark?
    -Ross and Joey being "Nap Partners"
    -Monica's secret messy closet

I have to say, the one with Chandler wearing Julia Roberts' thong and she steals his pants in the restaurant bathroom is probably the funniest one I've ever seen. When Chandler, Joey and Ross are in the bathroom, standing on the toilets talking between the stalls, and Chandler demands that Joey give him his underwear right as that guy walks in.....their heads *SNAP*. OMIGAW! That still brings tears to my eyes!
    All great ones!!!! I have to say, Ross's teeth glowing in the dark was HILARIOUS! I have seen all the Friends' episode sooooo many times, but the one that I always miss is the one with Ross and Joey as nap partners!!!!!

Remeber Ross and his leather pants incident?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast