+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Yup. Anytime a successful show decides to throw a baby into the mix, you know it's not gonna be good. And *where* is that baby anyway?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I love how easy parenting is on TV!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

This Thursday's Friends was SO funny. My favorite part was Ross and the Spray Tanning!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    This Thursday's Friends was SO funny. My favorite part was Ross and the Spray Tanning!!
    I liked the tan too and the whole "quit checking out my wife's legs" part.

Friends is a good show, but i think itīs time for it to end, you know while theyīre at the top, because i think that less people are watching it.

I will always be a Friends fan. But ever since Monica and Chandler got married, I have been enjoying the seasons less and less.

Monica is just plain annoying. If she was my friend, I would make her eat a Big Mac then smack her for driving me batty.

Chandler is slowly getting better. I miss his whole joking nature, but it seems that the writers are bringing it back this season.

Phoebe is...Phoebe. Lisa Kudrow is fun to watch.

Ross has turned into a whiny baby. I guess I am not a "Gellar" fan anymore.

Rachel's character has grown, sometimes in a good way...sometimes in a bad way. I don't think I like the whole Joey/Rachel thing. But at least they tried it out and we got some interesting jokes from it.

Joey is my favorite character now. I think the writers and Matt LeBlanc grew into the role. But I don't think Joey will do good without his friends.

Just my two cents!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I agree with you, Mel. I've always liked Phoebe and she's my favorite. I used to think Joey was a horrible character and he's developed into my 2nd favorite over the years. I really don't like the rest of them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I agree with Mel on Matt LeBlanc, i donīt see him being succesful in anything else, all the other friends have done movies, i donīt remember any Matt LeBlanc movies (if there are, please tell me), with the ending of Friends, thatīs gonna be it for Matt. But i wish him luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    I agree with Mel on Matt LeBlanc, i donīt see him being succesful in anything else, all the other friends have done movies, i donīt remember any Matt LeBlanc movies (if there are, please tell me), with the ending of Friends, thatīs gonna be it for Matt. But i wish him luck!!
    Matt Leblanc played in at least two movies...
    Lost in space
    And the oscar worthy ED
    *please note that this movie featured a monkey playing baseball, I believe!*

So yeah, good luck Matt

Thank you Silverstar! I do remember the Lost in space one, never saw it, lol, and ED??, a monkey playing baseball??? Well i think we all agree on something "GOOD LUCK MATT!!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast