+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 520 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree434Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Newbie

Young and the Restless

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]
    Hi Guys, Im a huge fan of Young and the Restless and would love to write to someone who is also a big fan especially of Joshua Morrow. I live in sunny, Syndey,Australia. Please email me on SoundLoaded1@aol.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you all. Linda.

First of all,

1. If your want to write to Joshua Morrow from The Young and The Restless, all you have to do is write to Josh at The Young and The Restless, CBS Television City 7800 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036

AMC

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Is anyone watching the show? It's heating up this week. Nick and Phyllis are hot like fire...
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

OH my goodness, they sure are!

I know it's just a soap but the way Phyllis is pursuing a married man (I know he's not innocent in this either) really bugs me. She says nobody is getting hurt but water-works Sharon will definitely be hurt when she finds out and you know she's eventually going to find out. Sharon does get on my nerves though.

And why does Paul hate Mac so much? It seems like he glares everytime he sees her or hears her name!

I think they are really hot together, but it bugs me too. Poor Sharon! And when things are discovered, and they will be, there goes Phyllis' friendship with both Nikki and Victor. Also, I love (!) Phyllis and Jack, so I feel fussy that she's pursuing things so heavily.

(p.s. love the screenname "ArchieComic fan" )

Aww cad, you found an avatar of my fave gang! I'll have to look for one too!

Here is a question for a real fan -- can you catch me up on this show? I watched it when it first started, and sporadically through the 80s. In channel flipping recently I saw Lauren was back on the show, and what looked like the gal who stole her baby all those years ago (Sheila?) in a bad wig. What's going on?

Soap operas move at glacial speed. You can usually skip several years and pick up where you left off, but a couple of decades needs some catching up, lol

I saw Jill living in Mrs. Chancellor's house. What happened to Kay?

And how is Michael with Lauren? The last time I saw the show he had date-raped Cricket, or am I not remembering correctly? How could they redeem a rapist character?

And the original Ashley seemed to be back on the show too.

You can tell me what's up with any of the characters, but I won't recognize the new ones unless you tell me how they relate to the old ones

Thanks!

In channel flipping recently I saw Lauren was back on the show, and what looked like the gal who stole her baby all those years ago (Sheila?) in a bad wig. What's going on?
    Yes - you saw correctly. Lauren is on the show and just married the now respectable Michael. Sheila, through a long lengthy twist, escaped from prison, befriended the now grown Scott, kidnapped Lauren on her wedding day, and subsequently, Lauren and Sheila were locked in a basement together. They worked together to break out, and Sheila escaped. Scott was writing a novel, and Sheila (aka Brenda) told him a twisted version of the Lauren/Sheila story. Later, after escaping from basement, she returned to Scott's and tried to kill him because she felt that he betrayed her.

Cricket is now known as Christine. She and Michael have become law partners. Who'd of thunk it... How did they redeam a rapist? I cannot remember exactly, but I think if you Google "Young & Restless History" you can learn all you need to know.

It has been revealed that Jill is Kay's biological daughter. So, after a turmultuous start, they have tried to live in harmony as a family. Kay is still there, we just don't see enough of her (and Esther is still around as well.)

Ashley came back to reprise her original role, about a year or 2 back. Her daughter, Abby, is actually Victor's biological daughter. Ashley stole a sperm sample that was Victor's. He was unaware of it, until Ashley was diagnosed with cancer, created a living will, and soon it was viewed by one too many people so she confessed.

Quote Originally Posted by 702loves205 View Post
    Is anyone watching the show? It's heating up this week. Nick and Phyllis are hot like fire...
    I don't like Phyllis and Nick together. I was hoping he and Sharon would get the spark back. That said, Nick and Phyllis sure are steaming up the show. There seems to be some real chemistry when they look at each other. I wonder how they will get themselves out of this mess?

+ Reply to Thread