+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 524 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Yeah the last two minutes or so of today's show were a big surprise! I had no idea that was going to happen. Will be interesting to see the show on Monday here in the US.

Spoiler alert!

Click to see Spoiler:
    As seen in Canada today, Sharon must have gotten off the plane at the last minute. Nick was on the plane when it crashed. However, Joshua Morrow's contract was renewed, so he will be back in a few weeks. So he is not dead, just missing. Hey, maybe he is with Dru!

Okay AJane, when has
    Click to see Spoiler:
    anyone on a soap ever really been truly dead?! I'm still not convinced Sheila is finally dead. Unless they actually show his body at the funeral I won't believe it and even then, you just never know! Still, seems like it was sudden without any build-up. Of course I only watch sporadically so maybe I missed the signs. But if they're just saying there were no survivors but didn't actually find the bodies, then there are lots of ways he could have gotten off before the crash - parachute but now has amnesia (amnesia is a soap favorite), or he's being held prisoner for future ransom, or got off when the plane refueled, or pulled a Victor and just wanted to get away "to think" and will come back in a few years, etc.

Ok, nevermind. I was still typing when MamaC posted her spoiler.

MamaC -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm at the idea of Nick in purgatory with Dru. The preview for Monday's show in Canada showed a Coast Guard captain meeting with Victor, and Victor asking him if they'd found his son. If Josh Morrow is definitely returning, then my guess is that it will be a "no", and Nick will turn up. I like the amnesia idea, maybe he'll return thinking he's still married to Sharon. I love Sharon and despise Phyllis, so that's just my wishful thinking.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Since it's already aired here, I'm assuming it's now safe to discuss it without spoiler tags. I knew from previous spoilers that there would be a plane crash, but not who would be on it. When the show ended today, my jaw literally dropped. Nick will probably be off on another out of body jaunt with Cassie before he returns.

ETA: AJane, I've read spoilers that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick and Sharon do find their way back to each other.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Joshua Morrow was in contract negotiations up till the 11th hr and they decided to kill Nick off, but they reached an agreement and JM resigned for another 5 years and so Nick is Presumed dead but JM is still on the show, I read this in Soap Opera Digest
    Last edited by rcurrytoo; 05-12-2007 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2385501;
    Joshua Morrow was in contract negotiations up till the 11th hr and they decided to kill Nick off, but they reached an agreement and JM resigned for another 5 years and so Nick is Presumed dead but JM is still on the show, I read this in Soap Opera Digest
    Yeah, I just read mine yesterday. I'm glad Joshua is staying.

FORT Newbie

Nick's death is a shock. It is being played out wonderfully by his family. I guess we will see Nick alive and well living somewhere. The question is when will we find out that Nick is still alive? What changes will be made in his families' lives by the time he returns?
    Last edited by michelegros40; 05-15-2007 at 02:48 PM.

Anyone else think Gloria's friend Owen(is that his name?) looks like Cameron what's-his-name that Sharon "killed" a while back?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2397615;
    Anyone else think Gloria's friend Owen(is that his name?) looks like Cameron what's-his-name that Sharon "killed" a while back?
    Cameron Kirsten. Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I thought the same thing also. I wonder what part he'll play? Y & R certinaly could use a good male villan.

+ Reply to Thread