+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 522 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Not only that but she was so high and mighty after her little fling with JT.

She came home to Brad and continued to give him cr@p for his fling with Sharon. She also showed up at Sharon's house and gave her cr@p too.

Note: I do not condone extramarital affairs, but come on....if you are going to give your husband and his mistress grief about sleeping together.....DO NOT have casual sex with someone you had a one-night fling with yourself and then jump up on your high horse!

Also, apparently she told Brad that it was over between them but, as a child of divorce herself, she is going to stay with him for the sake of the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2351664;
    Yes, she did. That is just plain nasty.
    ( and she's suppose to sleep with him again too! )

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe how Noah is being allowed to run the show with this parents!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, what is with Amber's hoochie hair? There's got to be a lamp post, somewhere, that goes with that 'do.

And, who was Kane talking to on the phone when he said that he had gotten the job (Chancellor Industries) and that he had almost had to make them beg him to take it?

I guess that Colleen is going to be available to chase JT, now that she's lost the baby.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm thinking he was talking to his uncle, the one who raised him in Australia.

Amber needs to be gone. I wish Esther had walked in a minute sooner and whopped her in the head with that bat.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

OK, here's my guess, based on Kane probably talking to his uncle in Australia. We'll probably find out that while Amber thinks she is scamming Kane, Kane is probably scamming her, and that he is not Jill's son at all. Somehow, they've (Kane and his uncle) been able to get DNA results that they wanted to "prove" Kane's bloodline. I think it will be interesting to see exactly who Kane's uncle is. It's probably somebody we've all seen before.

Just speculation!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2376860;
    OK, what is with Amber's hoochie hair? There's got to be a lamp post, somewhere, that goes with that 'do.

And, who was Kane talking to on the phone when he said that he had gotten the job (Chancellor Industries) and that he had almost had to make them beg him to take it?

I guess that Colleen is going to be available to chase JT, now that she's lost the baby.
    I have missed a few days... Colleen was pregnant? Where is the professor? Was he the daddy?

Sorry, I meant to say Victoria, not Colleen. No wonder you are confused.

Apparently Daniel is too stupid to learn from his mistakes. I hope Lilly dumps him.
    I do feel sorry for Jack. It was bound to come out eventually, but I still feel sorry for him.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Be warned, this is a HUGE spoiler. I missed yesterday's show so I don't know what U.S. viewers are seeing today.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick and Sharon's plane went down and they're both dead.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought Sharon Case had renewed her contract, and I had no idea Joshua Morrow was considering leaving. But the Newmans are already mourning Nick, and Jack is freaking out over Sharon.

ETA: Wait, I spoke too soon. Should have waited for the WHOLE show to be over.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    As it turns out, Sharon was NOT on the plane. She just walked into Newman Ranch and everyone thought she had returned from the dead. But Nick was on the plane, and he is most definitely dead.
    Last edited by AJane; 05-11-2007 at 05:15 PM.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread