+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 528 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

William, I shut off the show today before it ended, and just went to check a spoiler site because you made me so curious.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sounds like they've left the door wide open for Victoria Rowell to return some day, eh? And I just posted today wondering how she was supposed to depart!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Well, now we know how Victoria Rowell will leave the show. I'm glad I stuck it out until the end of the show today.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

You can pretty much count on the fact that when a character starts going on and on about how happy they are, how perfect their life is, things will soon change. With that said, anybody want to take a guess on how much longer before Phyllis' glass house comes crashing down?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2314817;
    You can pretty much count on the fact that when a character starts going on and on about how happy they are, how perfect their life is, things will soon change. With that said, anybody want to take a guess on how much longer before Phyllis' glass house comes crashing down?
    It can't be soon enough IMO. Sharon hit the nail on the head when she told Phyllis "You got Nick, you have a new baby, blah blah blah, what ELSE do you want?". I love Phyllis in general but she's been quite stuck on herself lately and needs a good dose of comeuppance (sp?).

On another note, my vote for the head-in-the-sand award goes to none other than Lily. She's dumber than a box of rocks! I mean, collectively, the box of rocks has more intelligence! The rocks could see thru Daniel's mumbo-jumbo statements and figure out what he's been up to... but Lily's too dumb/stupid/clueless/naieve.

Sorry to see Dru go... I was actually starting to dislike her less now that the who-killed-carmen crap was over.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Waaaaay too quiet in here. Is no one watching the show? This was one of Y&R's better weeks, IMO. Some of the acting was actually really good! I read a re-cap of Monday's US show and was pleased about one of the revelations. I'm surprised this good of a storyline was "wasted" in Mar/April and not scheduled for sweeps time!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Canada's Friday show has some pretty interesting goodies in it -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon tells Neil about Phyllis' blackmail scheme, and Neil confronts Phyllis in the hospital and threatens to go to the police if it turns out Dru is dead. Brad gets his turn too, and goes after Phyllis at the office, telling her that Dru's blood is on her hands. Jack appears at both these moments, defending Phyllis, but is obviously confused as to why there's so much anger directed at her, since she tried to save Sharon. Jack also catches Brad embracing Sharon in her hospital bed. Lily finds out that Daniel has a "StudGuy" email addy, and calls him out on it (with Colleen hovering in the background). The previews for next week show Sharon tearfully admitting that she can't possibly marry Jack.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The whole accident thing. I was wondering when Danielle was going to step over and help his mom pull Sharon up.

I like Dru, I don't want her to die. I will be very surprised if they find her dead body. They usually like to leave it open for future returns.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Daniel took his own sweet time helping his mother who was in danger of going over the cliff, didn't he??

I was, sooo, hoping that Victoria Rowell would change her mind about moving on, but I guess all good things must come to an end. To replace Dru with another actress would be wrong.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Is the Canadian airing of Y&R still ahead of the US or is it the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2321379;
    Is the Canadian airing of Y&R still ahead of the US or is it the other way around?
    Yes - at least part of Canada is one day ahead of the United States.

+ Reply to Thread