+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 522 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

OMG Gloria is so stupid! Wow! She did it for Kevin, and his future. Doesn't he co-own a coffee shop and doesn't his brother have a lot of money from the lotto not to mention he's an attorney.

I can't believe they are pushing Phyllis out of the office. Like Victor is so innocent and has never cheated or had those feelings? And like others have already pointed out, Sharon and all her indiscretions. Please.

I can't stand Colleen. She's such a dirty hooker. Ok, why do I watch this show again? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetest_sin View Post
    Finally someone that realize's sharron is also not perfect...ahhh everyone is like Sharron I feel so bad for her and all...Well yes I do too but she's not much better then Nick...She's messed around before aswell...And had feelings for someone else "brad" so I'm sorry I do feel a little bit bad for her, But she's not really to much better then Nick
    I never really liked Sharon to begin with. I am ready for a Sharon/Nick split for good!

Nick and Sharon should split. Doesn't make sense to stay together. More storylines available if they break up now. I love how Phyllis just gets herself into more and more messes.

Gloria sure has messed up royally. As you said, her sons are fine. They really don't need the money. It's all about her ego. I can hardly wait until it's discovered that she was behind the problem. I know that Kevin knows about what she did, but his brother still doesn't know does he. And if he did, then as a lawyer, is he bound by law to say or do anything about it?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Michael knows...last I saw he was telling Gloria he couldn't keep it a secret, that he's an officer of the court, blah blah blah. I hope he rats her out...don't like this Gloria at all, I loved Joan van Ark in the role.

Nick & Sharon are destined to follow in Victor & Nikki's path...split, get back together, remarry, cheat, split, remarry, cheat, reconcile, and finally settle into dull grandparent-hood. I have always despised Victoria and liked Sharon (though I will probably go to hell from envying her figure - I swear I think she has the best female body I've ever seen), so I would love to see Sharon REALLY hook up with Brad and ruin the wedding.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't like Brad and Victoria together. It's just so weird. So along with being half sisters, she's now her step-mom, just weird!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    I don't like Brad and Victoria together. It's just so weird. So along with being half sisters, she's now her step-mom, just weird!!

It's even more weird considering he used to boink and almost married her mom.

Either yesterday or today is Melody Scott's birthday. She's 50.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    It's even more weird considering he used to boink and almost married her mom.
    Haha, yeah that too!!

I was on the phone today but what lead to Daniel and Phyllis hugging?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Phyllis told Daniel that she was leaving Newman (more like had been run out by Victor), and going back to Jabot. Phyllis was actually devastated by Victor's retaliation for her involvement with Nick. How stupid is that? She says she's not giving up her Newman stock, however.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How many suspect that Phyllis is pregnant with Nick's Love Child?

How many think Jack would just love the thought of raising Victor's Grandchild?

And the saga continues

+ Reply to Thread