+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 535 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

When Sharon told Brad that Phyllis was just trying to get a rise out of him....
    I loved Phyllis' response!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    What a crock... Nikki running for the Senate is just as ludicrous as... well... as Jack running for the Senate! LOL Well, actually I take that back... it's worse because Nikki was a stripper and no one's forgotten that.

And what was with Nikki's hair?????????

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Nikki's hair looked like crap.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was afraid I was the only one who hated her hair. Thank you!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it's time for her to cut it. I always liked when she had her hair shorter.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone know if the lingerie that Daniel bought Lily was like anything that Amber wears on her website? I can't wait until he is busted!! How stupid is he???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2300621;
    What a crock... Nikki running for the Senate is just as ludicrous as... well... as Jack running for the Senate! LOL Well, actually I take that back... it's worse because Nikki was a stripper and no one's forgotten that.

And what was with Nikki's hair?????????
    Yeah, the hair was a major oh-no! I wondered why Melody Scott Thomas even went along with it. I would have said, "Are you serious?!? No way!" That hairdo reminded me of some kind of weird dinosaur my son used to have. Victoria's hair also drives me nuts; she needs a new style.

I also think it is totally stupid that Nikki would even consider running for Senate. Maybe she will be diagnosed with early Alzheimers, forgetting all about her past, and that is why she thinks she has a chance. (Of course I have seen on some news channels how in real life strippers have run for local government positions...but Senate??? I think not!)

Does Victoria have any idea mommy used to be a stripper and that is how Nikki met Victor?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2301285;
    Does Victoria have any idea mommy used to be a stripper and that is how Nikki met Victor?

I'm certain she knows because Sharon knows. A few years back, Sharon berated Nikki on showing Noah photos of her back in her stripping days.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2301287;
    I'm certain she knows because Sharon knows. A few years back, Sharon berated Nikki on showing Noah photos of her back in her stripping days.
    Wow, really? (Must have been a period in my life when I didn't watch the show due to...uh...work! LOL)

Why would Nikki show Noah pictures of her as a stripper? That is so odd, especially since he is still what, under ten in soap opera time? Very strange!

He was up at the main house looking through some of their photo albums and came across one of Nikki at the club on stage and asked her about it so she told him a story about how her and Victor met. When Sharon found out about it, she went ballistic and Nikki basically felt it was nothing to hide.

+ Reply to Thread