+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 513 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2290587;
    I love to hate Phyllis.

I won't spoil for the U.S. views, but I just wanted to comment that Sharon, Dru, Nikki and Phyllis have fabulous outfits for "stockholders meeting day". Sharon's dress in particular is gorgeous.

Does Dru wear another weird hat?

Last week NCAA basketball games aired during my Y&R timeslot. I think I only had shows on Mon., Tues., and Wed. last week. I think the same thing will happen tomorrow and Friday. Even the soap channel didn't air new shows on those nights.

I was wondering if Canada is way ahead of the US now. On today's show, Jill received a package from Australia and she and Kay went through photos of Cane as a baby. Kay saw a picture of Violet and knew it was her. Also there was a lot of testosterone flying around at Gina's between JT and Kevin and, later on, the professor. Cane was bugging out that Amber hadn't started packing yet for the flight later on that night to Australia and Amber finally told Cane that she can't go with him.

Previews for the next show here are Dru asking if Sharon is still in love with Brad and Nikky wonders what is wrong with Victor.

I just read that Thad Luckinbill (JT) and Amelia Heinle (Victoria) got married.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    MamaC, I don't think we have to worry this week. I think the games are all at night!! Hallelujah!! That was one of the reasons whey 'Survivor' was on last night, instead of tonight. I, too, was wondering if Canada got cut out of 2 shows last week. The Soap channel is also showing that there are repeats of 5 shows for this week!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was so annoyed with March Maddness last week!!

JT is a jerk. But Kevin needs to be careful because he so would have went straight to jail.

No hats, MamaC. Dru's hair is straightened and she's wearing a lavender dress - she looks wonderful.

It doesn't sound like the U.S. is that far behind - our shows were pre-empted as well - but there's a couple of big events that you haven't seen yet. For those of you that can't wait:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cane is Jill's son after all - there's a photograph that proves it. Jack asks Sharon to marry him, and Neil wins the board seat over Nikki, getting votes from Brad and Nick, with Victor breaking the tie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

If Cane turns out to be Jill's son, despite the DNA test stating the contrary, this could also mean that Jack is the father of Phyllis' baby. And Neil is the father of Lily, and so on for all the other "who's the daddy" storylines.

Yay, I did get to see today's show....it wasn't preempted by NCAA and that made me very happy! I hate when March Madness and the USOpen interrupt my daytime television schedule....and when Bush preempts The View!

I liked Sharon's dress the best out of the ladies today.

I do have to wonder how they are going to explain the mixup with the DNA results.

And I am still not convinced that Jack is not the father of baby Summer!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm with you! I've been keeping my fingers crossed that Summer is Jack's!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2292781;
    I'm with you! I've been keeping my fingers crossed that Summer is Jack's!!
    Me too!

I also think it's eventually going to be revealed that the baby is Jack's.

+ Reply to Thread