+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 529 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    I remember a scene quite a few years back between Phyllis and Michael (I think it was Sandra Nelson in the role of Phyllis at that time). She used some silk scarves or neckties to be all seductive, Michael took his shirt off and OMG was I ever disappointed It's taken years for me to get over that. I love the Christian LeBlanc... he's totally one of my favorites... but I'm glad I haven't seen him shirtless again

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can completely understand. I feel the same way about James Spader on Boston Legal. Keep your clothes on, buddy! They just look kind of dough-y.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2269237;
    BoBoFan... from where did you get the spoilers? Those are good, I'd be interested in going to the site
    Thanks!
    Thanks Marlena, I PM'd you to let you know where.
    Anyone else wanna know... PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2270723;
    I can completely understand. I feel the same way about James Spader on Boston Legal. Keep your clothes on, buddy! They just look kind of dough-y.
    "Dough-y".... perfect word!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Ok. Did anyone other than me see the naked J.T. as he appeared as a gay man on Nip Tuck last night! Christian tried to straighten him out by taking him to a strip joint. And later, J.T. makes a pass at Christian. WOO HOO! A half-frontal with a full rear butt shot! J.T.s got a body.

Attachment 19632
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-06-2007 at 01:54 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2276675;
    Ok. Did anyone other than me see the naked J.T. as he appeared as a gay man on Nip Tuck last night! Christian tried to straighten him out by taking him to a strip joint. And later, J.T. makes a pass at Christian. WOO HOO! A half-frontal with a full rear butt shot! J.T.s got a body.

Attachment 19632

I saw the episode when it originally aired. Thad was not bad at all.

The best part of that was when Christian clocked him. Even though it's a different character on a different show, since it was the same actor I was able convince myself that it was JT getting the whipping he richly deserves.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Boy, Phyllis is something else...

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce;2280759;
    Boy, Phyllis is something else...
    I realize that Phyllis is really upset about the whole Michael/Lauren/Sheila thing but has she lost her mind now? It's like the old, old, OLD Phyllis has come back and it doesn't fit in well with the storylines going on. At what point is Nick going to ask "Phyllis, why are you so into what JACK wants"? It's ridiculous that she's blackmailing everyone... EVERYONE. I've always loved Phyllis (especially played by Michelle Stafford) but the direction they've taken this character is not to my liking (as if that matters! LOL).

And what's with Victor? I thought he was setting up Jack... and now all this side drama with the fight for Clear Springs and the seat on the Board of Directors seems to have sidetracked it. And the fighting within his family... he and Niki are at odds again vs. how unified they were in setting up Jack.

Daniel's an idiot... plain and simple. When Lilly leaves his butt he'll deserve it.

Amber's completely worthless (has been, is, always will be in my book). She's gonna design a dress for Gloria to wear on Extreme Catwalk? Who's gonna sew it? Little blue fairies in the middle of the night? And don't get me started on what ridiculous FLUFF all this Extreme Catwalk stuff is in the first place.

Colleen's an idiot... Adrien's an idiot... and poor JT. I love JT... he can park his shoes, and his heart, with me anytime

I actually like the scheming, evil Phyllis.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread