+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 522 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Apparently, being a private investigator in Genoa City does not require having integrity. If JT wasn't going to help Kevin then he shouldn't have accepted the assignment from Michael. Going to see Kevin in his cell, berating him and asking what he did with Jana's body isn't exactly earning his fee.
    What happened to all the evidence that the police had tying Devon to Carmen's murder? Did they just destroy the file once they thought that they had an better scapegoat.
    Genoa City must have the worst crime lab in the world. Carmen isn't dead, Sheila wasn't dead (any number of times) and Jana isn't dead. Who is their chief of police - Inspector Clouseau?
    If I were Kevin I wouldn't want to be out on bail. Since he is fair game, even while he is police custody he's likely to be even more of a target out on the street. Unless Brad is only willing to fight people who are being held down.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by William13;2258212;
    Apparently, being a private investigator in Genoa City does not require having integrity. If JT wasn't going to help Kevin then he shouldn't have accepted the assignment from Michael. Going to see Kevin in his cell, berating him and asking what he did with Jana's body isn't exactly earning his fee.
    What happened to all the evidence that the police had tying Devon to Carmen's murder? Did they just destroy the file once they thought that they had an better scapegoat.
    Genoa City must have the worst crime lab in the world. Carmen isn't dead, Sheila wasn't dead (any number of times) and Jana isn't dead. Who is their chief of police - Inspector Clouseau?
    If I were Kevin I wouldn't want to be out on bail. Since he is fair game, even while he is police custody he's likely to be even more of a target out on the street. Unless Brad is only willing to fight people who are being held down.
    Genoa City is in WI, and we probably have one of the worst crime labs in the country. It's like there is only the state crime lab, not like individual cities have them like on CSI.
    Right now, there is a major murder trial going on for this Steven Avery. He previously was in prison for like 15 years, and was finally exonerated based on DNA evidence. Since his release, he allegedly murdered, raped, dismembered, etc., another youn woman.
    The state's DNA expert from the crime lab tainted the evidence by somehow mixing her own DNA in with Avery's and the victim's. If you ask me, I look forward to everyone that was convicted on a case she worked on to be filing an appeal based on her incompetence.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Now I'm hearing Dru won't be leaving until May... but Olivia will be back on April 12th and 13th.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Interesting! I'm probably the only person that doesn't want Victoria Rowell to leave at all. Y & R wouldn't be the same without her. Poor Olivia wasn't doing anything at all when she was there...toward the end...so maybe these new writers have some new ideas. Maybe we could even luck out and see her son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't want to see Victoria Rowell leave either. Dru's crazy antics are hilarious! And no one else could be Dru. It just wouldn't be the same. Victoria is Dru.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I like carzy Dru as well. She is one of the first characters I think of when I hear Young and the Restless.

Is anyone getting sick and tires of Nicky and Victor. They are like two smug school children. Whatever is in the future, I hope Jack comes out ahead. There was an episode I missed several weeks back the day after Jack was meeting with the dirty politician. At the end of the episode, Jack covered the hidden microphone and asked him what he we was up to with Victor. Did anyone see the next episode and did they reveal anything? I have a feeling whatever it, Jack will bring it public at some point. Just curious.

Spoilers

Click to see Spoiler:

Cane will get the last laugh on Amber

Amber's past will come back to haunt her

Daniel is drawn to Ambers website and is fascinated.

David tells all that he is the mastermind behind Dru's demise.

Nick & Sharon grow closer, while Phyllis is haunted by her past.

Phyllis blackmails Brad and Sharon.

Brad and Sharon stay a step ahead of Phyllis.

Brad & Sharon profess their love.

Unknown to Paul, Michael or Lauren, Sheila left behind proof for Bardwell of their involvement of holding her in the house in the cell....

Some board members want Brad dismissed...

Does Michael know the story behind the ring he finds (it's Katherines)

Spring Spoilers
    - Someone wants to ruin Adrian's life and career in GC!

- Brad and Jack fight over who is right for Sharon; Brad and Sharon may admit their feelings for each other because of something that happens

- Phyllis blackmails Sharon and Brad as she finds out about their one night stand in NYC!

- Nikki gets sick of Victor's attitude towards her and it puts a strain on their marriage

- Kevin past hacking in Jabot's system causes problems for Jack, Kay, Jill, Gloria and others!

- Daniel marraige to Lily may be in jeopardy because of his involvement with Amber and her website!

- Colleen moves in with Jack!

- David tells Jack to dump Sharon!

- Victor and Michael find out Jack is working with Ji Min!

- Dru attempts to protect Sharon after Phyllis blackmails her

- Jack plans on winning Phyllis back!

- Victoria announces she's pregnant!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I"m getting sick of Phyllis and Nick. Does Nick ever work anymore?

And I was sooo disappointed in Cane's body when he was with Amber in Vegas! I expected much better.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    BoBoFan... from where did you get the spoilers? Those are good, I'd be interested in going to the site
    Thanks!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2269128;
    And I was sooo disappointed in Cane's body when he was with Amber in Vegas! I expected much better.
    Me too. Once he took his shirt off I was wondering where the six-pack abs were hiding.

+ Reply to Thread