+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 513 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You make it sound like she's running the entire show and doesn't perform as directed. Somehow, I don't see that. This is a character with written lines to perform. Actually, she was an illiterate street kid who became a ballerina. On soap operas, apparently things like this can happen. Poolboy Brad is now an arrogant corporate executive. Soap operas are about drama, and unlikely plot lines. That's what makes them fun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dru is definitely looking like she's headed to the nuthouse. It will be very strange to see someone else as Dru. I was so glad when they brought back Lily.

Poor Kevin. I hope Colleen wakes up and tells them what's up. I am sure it will drag out. I don't like JT. He needs to move on already.

Did anyone see Y&R previews? I walked into the room yesterday as they were ending and think this is what I heard...Kevin Fisher, you are under arrest for the murder of Colleen Carlton.

ETA: Okay, I just saw it again and the D.A. says, "attempted murder." Whew!
    Last edited by lildago; 02-22-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I heard the words, under arrest but I didn't hear the word murder, maybe it was attempted murder?

Wow, that Amber, she is too much.

Amber is definitely trying to get in there to Mrs. Chancellor's money. Amber was really skeezy today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes they did say under arrest for the ATTEMPTED murder of Colleen. I doubt she will die. Most likely when she gets better, she will have lost her memory and will not be able to clear Kevin right away so he will be arrested. It will be just like Devon, part two!

Amber reminded me so much of the old Amber....from her B&B days.

Why don't the police arrest Brad for assault? He attacked someone who was being held by the police (thereby showing how macho he really is) in front of a lot of witnesses. Don't the accused have rights in Genoa City? It would make a nice change for the Genoa City police to actually arrest someone who committed a crime.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

That's something that has always irritated me about the soaps. Someone gets taken to the police station and half the town is there to defend them, harass them or attack them. Can't the cops send those folks packing? ATWT is the very worst about that but maybe Y&R is a close second.

OK, where is the drama when you send folks packing??? Those folks have to be there for the 'soap opera effect''!

*sigh*
    I know you're right but I just don't like it.

If one can't feel safe in a police station, where can they feel safe? You get taken in for questioning and half the town piles on you for a free for all? Doesn't sound like fun.

And poor Margo never manages to keep people separated.

+ Reply to Thread