+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 521 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, now I remember Sheila having a daughter named Mary (and I think she gave her daughter another name, for sinister purposes) with a doctor (psychiatrist or psychologist, I think) named James, who was from the UK...Scotland, maybe? Can somebody help us out?? James had some kind of connection to Taylor (Bold and the Beautiful), I do believe.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2247879;
    OK, now I remember Sheila having a daughter named Mary (and I think she gave her daughter another name, for sinister purposes) with a doctor (psychiatrist or psychologist, I think) named James, who was from the UK...Scotland, maybe? Can somebody help us out?? James had some kind of connection to Taylor (Bold and the Beautiful), I do believe.
    Oh yeah, I remember that as well. I think this might be the same daughter. I remember when Erica came to town she talked about how her name had been changed from Mary. I definitely remember the doctor named James. I do think the one daughter is Mary/Erica.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mary/Erica are the same person. She is indeed Sheila's daughter but the girl's real dad was actually James Warrick, the doctor who Taylor "deflowered" when they both thought they were about to die. Sheila wanted to pass her off as Eric's thats why she initially had the name Erica in the begginning.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thank you!!!! I don't remember the "deflowering", but if you say so, I'm OK with that. And I do remember the "Erica" now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am with everyone else who thinks Amber is setting up Cane. She'll convince him to marry her behind then she'll be all hooked up when it's revealed that Cane is Jill's son. She annoys me...

Now that we know that Adrian was set-up to take the fall, what was the deal with the big, bad guy callling someone re: the bug being found and then Y&R cutting to Adrian hanging up his cell? Was that all to confuse us?

ETA - I only watch Y&R once the weekend comes so I am no more ahead than anyone else. Jana revealed that Adrian was set-up on Monday's episode so I hope everyone already knew that.

Where do they get all these DNA samples for comparison - to compare against Jana's blood found by the lake, Carmen's body, Sheila's body (we know how accurate that was). Do all the residents of Genoa City have to give a DNA sample to match against crime scenes?
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2247992;
    I am with everyone else who thinks Amber is setting up Cane. She'll convince him to marry her behind then she'll be all hooked up when it's revealed that Cane is Jill's son. She annoys me...

Now that we know that Adrian was set-up to take the fall, what was the deal with the big, bad guy callling someone re: the bug being found and then Y&R cutting to Adrian hanging up his cell? Was that all to confuse us?

ETA - I only watch Y&R once the weekend comes so I am no more ahead than anyone else. Jana revealed that Adrian was set-up on Monday's episode so I hope everyone already knew that.
    Actually no I didn't know yet. I work during they day and watch it at night... but it's only a soap so no biggie If I didn't find out here, I'd hear it from one of my friends!

And yeah, I always did wonder about that one scene where the big dude called "someone" to tell them the bug had been found out... and they conveniently cut to Adrian hanging up his cell.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2248022;
    Actually no I didn't know yet. I work during they day and watch it at night... but it's only a soap so no biggie If I didn't find out here, I'd hear it from one of my friends!

And yeah, I always did wonder about that one scene where the big dude called "someone" to tell them the bug had been found out... and they conveniently cut to Adrian hanging up his cell.
    I'm so sorry, Marlena

Did I miss something?

On Friday's show, we see Colleen passed out on the floor with Jana sitting up against the wall.

Then we see Kevin getting into his car and he thinks Michael is getting in on the passenger side....but it is Jana.

How did she get out of that room?

I haven't watched today's show yet. Will have to catch it on soapnet tonight at 7.

I'm not exactly sure MamaC but it sounds like you missed an episode in the middle. Colleen woke up, chatted with Jana, Jana said Adrian and the "Big Guy" were holding them captive, Jana told Colleen they have to fight the big guy when he shows up.

Big guy shows up, Jana attacks him, she gets tasered, when she wakes up her and Colleen talk some more, Colleen reveals what she knows about the inscription, big guy comes back, threatens to taser Jana again unless Colleen talks, Colleen says "No" then Jana says she tell him everything. He takes her out of the room at that point.

Sorry for the shoddy re-cap but that sums it up I think...

+ Reply to Thread