+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 535 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Now didn't Jana show up in Genoa City about the same time as the professor? I wonder if she is working "with" the professor?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is Cane supposed to be Jill's not-so-dead son? Interesting idea there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm also wondering if Cane is going to be the real Phillip. I think he's kinda cute too.

I see that Jana is in on getting info from Colleen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think that the professor is involved at all.

Why would Colleen tell Jana anything? The room could be bugged or there could be someone listening.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

To my American friends - Monday's episode is a good one. Be sure to tune in!

P.S. For those that don't know, in Canada, some of us are a day ahead with regards to the episodes...

Thanks daddyzgirl! Now I can't wait for tomorrow's show.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Here's my prediction (or two)... Jana and the Adrian are in it together... they're either friends, or lovers or maybe married or maybe partners in crime but I do believe she is in it with Adrian. We already know the big guy who tased Jana is in on it with Adrian... when the bug was found he was the guy who called Adrian and let him know. And when he tased Jana it was just too fake for words. If she's gone thru that controversial self-defense class (like Lauren and Gloria were talking about) why in heaven's name would she "attack" the guy in such a way as to become a complete victim. She would've been MUCH smarter than that if she wasn't trying to be a big ol faker and get Colleen all scared. Speaking of Colleen the reason she told Jana so much is because first and foremost Colleen is an idiot... secondarily she doesn't know how to keep her pie-hole shut! LOL. And another thing I was just thinking... if there was so much blood at the lake where Jana's coat was found... so much blood that "no one could've survived" as William Bardwell said... then how is Jana suddenly alive in the freezer with Colleen AND WHY DOESN'T JANA HAVE ANY WOUNDS????

Oh I could just go on and on and on... but I do believe that Jana is in on it with Adrian. We don't know anything about this girl and you know how it is in soapland when you know nothing about a character! LOL

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I said a while back that I thought Jana and Adrian might be married (or somehow connected), but I also thought she might, possibly, be Sheila's daughter, too. And what was in the envelope that Amber handed to the immigrations official when she was walking him out of the club? And why is she keeping the secret about Cane's background secret from Kay and Jill, when she knows how close their connection seems to be? Maybe she wants to marry him before the reveal is made so that she can be in line for getting her hands on some of Kay's money if the connection is proven? Amber has always really, really enjoyed monied men...and look at the social connection she'd have!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2247630;
    I said a while back that I thought Jana and Adrian might be married (or somehow connected), but I also thought she might, possibly, be Sheila's daughter, too. And what was in the envelope that Amber handed to the immigrations official when she was walking him out of the club? And why is she keeping the secret about Cane's background secret from Kay and Jill, when she knows how close their connection seems to be? Maybe she wants to marry him before the reveal is made so that she can be in line for getting her hands on some of Kay's money if the connection is proven? Amber has always really, really enjoyed monied men...and look at the social connection she'd have!
    The only daughter I remember Sheila having was on Bold & The Beautiful... IIRC her name was Erica (named after her father Eric Forester). But hey, Jana could've been one we never knew of

I'm assuming the envelope that Amber handed the "Immigration Official" contained cash... though who knows how her broke-butt got it. Oh yeah, working at the boutique But anyway, I believe she hired someone to "play" an Immigration Official to scare Cane into thinking they were on his trail. Amber is a gold digger... no two ways about that. Are you familiar with her character from Bold & The Beautiful? She's a major gold-digger fo sho! My prediction is that she's figured out Cane is indeed Jill's son, she already knows Jill is Kay's daughter and Kay is filthy rich... so Amber will marry Cane, and when it's revealed that he's Jill's biological son (with or without Amber doing anything to hasten the reveal), she will be sitting pretty. Of course, she'll play the innocent routine and act like she knows nothing about Cane's ancestry but eventually it will come out.

That's my preciction at least

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread