+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 519 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Dru will probably be sent to the psych ward...

Sources close to Y&R are reporting that Amelia Heinle (Victoria) and Thad Luckinbill (JT) are engaged. Heinle shares a son, August, with her ex-husband and former 'Loving'/'The City' co-star Michael Weatherly (ex-Cooper). At press time, a rep for the show had no comment.

I found it funny how Sharon called Phyllis, Phyllis Abbot instead of Newman although she is seeing (well I guess that haven't in awhile) Jack Abbot.

Anyone else find themselves yelling at the TV to Lauren to look for the knife wound. I was so happy, although it was after the fact when she told the officer to look.

Same here! I kept thinking, "Have them lift up their shirts!"

And until they finally did lift up Sheila's shirt, I still was not entirely sure that the real Sheila was the one who was shot!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, now we know Sheila is dead! Let's see how they bring her back the next time!

Anybody want to speculate on what's happened with Jenna?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Not only was I yelling to Lauren to have Phyllis/Sheila look up her shirt, even after Sheila was dead I wanted them to lift up the shirt of the living Phyllis. Who's to say that Sheila wouldn't have stabbed Phyllis to make them as alike as possible. I am still not completely convinced that it was Sheila who was killed.
    I have no guesses as to what happened to Jana, but I was surprised at her reaction when Kevin told her about his past. With her fascination with murders and serial killers I would have thought that would be a turn on and that she would have dragged him in the back for him to re-enact what he tried to do with Colleen as foreplay.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by William13;2237444;
    Not only was I yelling to Lauren to have Phyllis/Sheila look up her shirt, even after Sheila was dead I wanted them to lift up the shirt of the living Phyllis. Who's to say that Sheila wouldn't have stabbed Phyllis to make them as alike as possible. I am still not completely convinced that it was Sheila who was killed.
    I am in complete agreement with you about Phyllis really being Sheila and that the real Phyllis is dead. Just a nagging suspension. Sheila is very, very tricky and can mange just about anything.

so is he being set up or do you think the Professor did it? Poor Colleen.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Looks like they are building in that direction. One of the previews showed Jenna (Jana, or whatever her name is) and Colleen being kept in some kind of room.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread