+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 524 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Nikki was married to Jack, and got pregnant by him. She miscarried and they broke up soon afterwards. She was engaged to Brad, but ended up re-marrying Victor - again - instead.

So Nick & Phyllis were busted, hey? I caught a quick clip of Sharon laying the smackdown on Phyllis over it. Anyone know if she's confronted Nick yet?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Yes, she did confront Nick. She won't give him another chance at all! Well I haven't seen todays yet but yeah...

She rented the same room at the hotel Phyllis and he were at. Phyllis knew that Sharon knew and tried to slip a note to Nick via room service dude but Sharon saw it first. She didn't say anything but went and changed into some lingerie and came out all, recognize this? Made a comment about how Phyllis bought the same outfit for him/his pleasure. Yeah it was classic.

Malcolm....Does anyone know if his other series is successful?
    I think it's going well. I really like it.

I'm really glad that Sharon had the guts to pull off what she did. Went toe to toe with both Phyllis and Nick.

Regarding Brad, there could be something in his dark past that Victor will find. Remember that waaaaayy back, Brad was the pool boy. And then suddenly he becomes this amazingly smart corporate tycoon. So when he was young, maybe he was also stupid. I don't remember if anyone did a big background check on him then or not. Anyone remember?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I don't think anyone did a background check on Brad when he first arrived. I do remember that he became rich and successful because of Cassandra. She divorced Brad and hooked up with Paul and when she died all her money was supposed to go to Paul but the judge died before finalizing her divorce from Brad. I remember Paul being all excited and telling Mary he was buying her a new house and then he found out Brad got all the money.

Here's some background on Brad http://www.soapcentral.com/yr/whoswho/brad.php
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 04-09-2006 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks for the link ArchieComicFan. The only thing I see in there is if JT discovers the name change (see below) and can track something down from that. However, that could take awhile. Like into next year

It is known that Brad legally changed his name prior to arrival in Genoa City
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I am ready for Nick and Sharon to be over. He's cheated with Grace and now Phyllis and she's cheated with Diego, kissed Victor, ran off and cheated with and got beaten by Cameron and has become emotionally attached to Brad whom she also tried to put the moves on. When is the cycle going to end with these two?

I've tried to root for Gloria and only because Jack and Ashley treat her so poorly but she screwed up with tampering with the cream. She's two steps away from taking her husband's company under. Dumb ass.

I just came in here to say I cannot stand Colleen! That little girl irritates the crap out of me everytime I see her.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I just came in here to say I cannot stand Colleen! That little girl irritates the crap out of me everytime I see her.

i have to agree with you, I like the old Colleen. I think this one is doing a great job being a little bitch but I hate her. I want someone to smack her JT obsessed self.

The "old" Colleen is now on the new HBO show ""Big Love." She is one of the girls working in the hamburger joint with Bill and Barb's oldest daughter.

I have also seen her in a few movies on ABC family (my daughter watches that channel)

I wish they would bring her back, but I don't think that is going to happen.

[QUOTE=biggbaddgirl;1859161]I am ready for Nick and Sharon to be over. He's cheated with Grace and now Phyllis and she's cheated with Diego, kissed Victor, ran off and cheated with and got beaten by Cameron and has become emotionally attached to Brad whom she also tried to put the moves on. When is the cycle going to end with these two?

Finally someone that realize's sharron is also not perfect...ahhh everyone is like Sharron I feel so bad for her and all...Well yes I do too but she's not much better then Nick...She's messed around before aswell...And had feelings for someone else "brad" so I'm sorry I do feel a little bit bad for her, But she's not really to much better then Nick

"Why Are You Trying So Hard To Fit In When You Were Born To Stand Out"

+ Reply to Thread