+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 522 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

If anyone wants some February Sweeps Teasers- PM me.

Thanks BoBoFan! Those are some interesting questions.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2207248;
    Thanks BoBoFan! Those are some interesting questions.
    You're so very welcome!

About Carmen's murder: there have been a couple of clues lately that have me wondering. First, someone (but not DA Bardwell) had to give David Chow access to that videotape of Dru attacking Carmen in the breakroom at Newman, and secondly, someone (and probably not Kevin) had to erase the camera surveillance footage at Crimson Lights.

Now, half the time, you can't take the "clues" in these soap murder mysteries seriously, because they are often meaningless red herrings, but if I WERE to take these last 2 clues seriously, there's only one person (other than the police), who has access to the Dru/Carmen videotape and that person would be Phyllis (she restored it and saved it on her computer). AND, there is only one person in GC who is computer savvy enough to hack into Kevin's computer, bypass his password (which only he knows), and erase those surveillance tapes--and that would also be Phyllis.

Now, having said that, I know that it doesn't make any sense for Phyllis to have killed Carmen, because Phyllis and Carmen were friendly and Phyllis had no motive, but it still makes me go, "hmmmm..."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I must have really missed something...when did Lauren leave Genoa City and go to California?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2212101;
    I must have really missed something...when did Lauren leave Genoa City and go to California?
    Ha ha ha, I was wondering the same thing when I watched the Bold and the Beautiful and saw her at Forrester Originals fashion show. I know she didn't get over her fear that fast from just taking walks around the block with Phyllis and the baby to flying all the way to LA for Eric Forrester.

I think it might be Carmen Twin. The one who stalkering Dru/

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Interesting speculation. Did Carmen ever say that she had a twin? I know she talked to Neil, a little, about her family life, but I can't remember exactly what she said.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is anybody watching "Deal Or No Deal" right now featuring the Nascar Contestant?
    It's (Gloria Abbott/aka Glo Ho's) Twin!
    Her eyes are about to bounce outta her head & she looks just like Gloria!
    How Scary!

FORT Fogey
    Why is Kay digging up Phillips grave when all she has to do is get a DNA sample from Nina's son. If the boy is not related to Jill then she knows the truth.

+ Reply to Thread