+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 513 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, but that was her 2nd child, the one we all saw on the show. OK, so that wasn't her 1st child, forgot about that, that would be just wrong having a child with your child.....eww....ok, flawed logic, but her 1st is still out there too, along with the real Phillip III. OOO....maybe they're like roommates......? Nah....

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2201081;
    So we're supposed to believe that Ashley is going to Hong Kong and leaving her daughter behind? The writers could have done better than that.

ETA: Ok, now she's taking Abby with her. That's better.
    Well she did leave home and move back in with daddy and left the kid with Brad, who isn't her dad.
    I'll bet they won't ever consider her for "Mother of the Year".

I was wondering that too. How could she leave her kid. I can see if she was a teen.

Actress Darlene Conley dies, aged 72

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0116/conleyd.html

16 January 2007
    Actress Darlene Conley dies, aged 72

Actress Darlene Conley, best known for her role in daytime soap 'The Bold and The Beautiful', has died at the age of 72.

The actress, who earned two Daytime Emmy nominations for her role as fashion mogul Sally Spectra, died of stomach cancer after being diagnosed with the illness three months ago.

According to publicist Eva Demirjian, Conley died at her home in Los Angeles, surrounded by family and friends.

Executive producer of 'The Bold and The Beautiful', Bradley P Bell, said: "She constantly entertained us with every move, every breath, every inflection of her voice."

"Whether she was the villain, the damsel, the sexpot or the comedienne, Darlene was brilliant," Bell said.

According to a publicist for the show, producers have not yet decided how to write her character out of the series.

During her acting career, which began on stage, Conley also starred in films 'The Birds' and 'Valley of the Dolls' and television shows 'Murder She Wrote', 'Days of Our Lives', 'The Young and Restless' and 'Cagney & Lacey'.

Conley, who divorced twice, is survived by her son, Raymond Woodson, and sisters Carol Fontana and Sharon Wilson.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I posted about her illness just last week in The Bold and Beautiful thread. How sad, but not unexpected. Stomach cancer is extremely aggressive and lethal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She was always good for a laugh. Her relationship with Sal was a sweet one.

Now anyone have an answer to this? She WAS the actress who played the woman who stole, bought whatever, Nina's baby, right? I just keep getting her face and her sidekick named Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2206457;
    Now anyone have an answer to this? She WAS the actress who played the woman who stole, bought whatever, Nina's baby, right? I just keep getting her face and her sidekick named Vince.
    Yup. she was Rose Deville.

Right! That name just kept evading me. Thanks.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is someone recording Victor's conversations?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2206555;
    Is someone recording Victor's conversations?

Yes someone is. Don't know who it is yet but I think it is at Brad and Victoria's house that the device was put.

+ Reply to Thread