+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 513 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Those that have been watching a while - is this storyline even remotely like what happened? Did Kay try to do what she remembers she did? Or did they make this up and expect us to believe this is true? Just thought I'd check!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2200110;
    Those that have been watching a while - is this storyline even remotely like what happened? Did Kay try to do what she remembers she did? Or did they make this up and expect us to believe this is true? Just thought I'd check!
    They made it up. This never happened on screen.

OK - you've got to admit - it's a good idea for a storyline (ie to get someone back on the show) but I can't imagine what Jill must be going through. That is just mind blowing!

I don't know how I feel about the story just yet. I was ok when they made Kay and Jill mother and daughter but to now say Phillip isn't the real Phillip, not so sure.

Yeah really...does this mean they bring Nina back, take all her money away from her since she really didn't marry the real Phillip and her son isn't really the real heir..?

And this whole Phyllis/Sheila thing is sooooooooooo ridiculous.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm loving the Phyllis/Sheila thing, if Sheila could just escape!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2200113;
    They made it up. This never happened on screen.
    Most people, as they get older, tend to forget things. Kay just remembers more and more and more ...

So we're supposed to believe that Ashley is going to Hong Kong and leaving her daughter behind? The writers could have done better than that.

ETA: Ok, now she's taking Abby with her. That's better.
    Last edited by lildago; 01-10-2007 at 01:27 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie

Nina......

OK, I've thought a bit about this whole Jill's REAL son thing.... How about this:
    Remember when Nina had her 1st born child stolen by Rose Deville(Sally Spector on B&B)? Was that maybe about the same time as this whole baby swapping thing with Katherine/Jill? Could "Rose" really be this "Violet" person? Both flowers.... Rose could've swapped Nina's child with Jill's child(Like I said, I don't know if any of this happened around the same time or not....anyone?) And, Nina's child could be the one that died, and Jill's child would be alive? If they bring Nina back, as was mentioned earlier, about taking her money away, she could find out that her first son was the one that died, and cause Jill/Kay all kinds of grief.
    Any takers?

Wasn't Phillip the father of Nina's child?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread