+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 531 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2189686;
    My question is "why is Paul hiding Sheila, and how did this come about?"
    I suppose it's because he wanted to protect Lauren (& her baby), which Sheila has planned to kidnap. Paul caught on to Sheila's plan & locked her psycho a$$ in the cage. Kinda reminds me of when that crazy nut case Lisa kidnapped Brad & locked him in a cage. Anyone remember that? Writers love to recycle storylines or so it seems.

BoBoFan I remember that storyline. I forgot about it though until you mentioned it.

Today's show you will see how it came about that Paul has Sheila. I am getting kind of sick of the Lauren story.......doesn't anyone else realize that something is wrong with her? Geez

I like how the actress (Phyllis) is acting so much like Sheila did. She must have watched tapes or something b/c I can "SEE" Sheila in her. Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2192494;
    I suppose it's because he wanted to protect Lauren (& her baby), which Sheila has planned to kidnap. Paul caught on to Sheila's plan & locked her psycho a$$ in the cage. Kinda reminds me of when that crazy nut case Lisa kidnapped Brad & locked him in a cage. Anyone remember that? Writers love to recycle storylines or so it seems.
    Years ago when Victor came on the show he held his wife's lover (her name was Julia and his name was Michael Scott) captive in a dungeon he had built in his basement, incidently Paul was the one who helped free Michael so Paul does know a little something about holding someone captive!

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2192842;
    Years ago when Victor came on the show he held his wife's lover (her name was Julia and his name was Michael Scott) captive in a dungeon he had built in his basement, incidently Paul was the one who helped free Michael so Paul does know a little something about holding someone captive!
    Have you ever wondered how they go about building these dungeons, cells in the living room and such? Do you believe that the average builder would have second thoughts before installing such a device? And another thing, have you ever seen a toilet in any of these places? lol If they're striving for realism, it aint workin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Realism...Jack's white shirt remaining perfectly white during the delivery of Phyllis' baby in the elevator! Yeah....ok.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh yes prhoshay, that's a good one. Everyone comes out of the delivery room looking as if they just got dressed up. lol
    Maybe they need to start delivering all the babies in an elevator and avoid the mess.

I think that Jill's son will turn out to be the guy that played Jax on General Hospital.
    On today's show they had a guy voicing over the computer responses to Amber, and I'm pretty certain it was Jax.

I must have missed something. Why is Amber so interested in Phillip?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

From what I understand, she's trying to help Katherine out by looking for him.

+ Reply to Thread