+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 531 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

If anyone wants some BIG Spoilers- PM me!
    These are "like wow!"

Ok, so I went downstairs to get more coffee and when I came back up, Paul was I don't know where, I am guessing in town somewhere because when I went downstairs, he was driving, with it appeared Michael following. When I got back upstairs he was with Sheila. Is he the one holding her? So weird.

Hubby called me today with "really important news"....not!....during the last 10-15 minutes of the show. When Paul was walking in....to his place???.....I just stopped talking to hubby....and could feel my jaw just drop and my mouth being wide open!

Hubby actually had to say, "Hello? C???? Are you still there?" LOL I had to tell him what just happened on Y&R and said, "Now I have to watch it again tonight at 7!"

Tomorrow I might not be home when Y&R airs here at 12:30 so I will just DVR it.

BTW, I really liked that dress Phyllis was wearing today....the white one. I did NOT like that white blouse that Colleen was wearing the other day. I think she had on a blue or black bra underneath it. :nono I also don't think it fit her correctly.

And what is this with these kids and their cell phones these days? I was cringing during yesterday's show when Lily was working at Fenmores and Colleen was working at the club and they kept calling each other up on their cell phones. In the real world, I would be ticked if I was at a shoppe and the salesgirl who was assisting me had to stop to take a call on her cellie. Same with a waitress in a restaurant.

So he went to his house?

Yeah, I was thinking that too when they both kept calling each other at work. Colleen's text messages were cracking me up today.

I.am.not.addicted.to.Y&R.

I just watched it for the third time today....only this time I had no interruptions. Funny how when I watched it this afternoon, I thought Phyllis was wearing a dress. Duh! It was just a long sweater top!

When I watched it this afternoon and again at 7 p.m. tonight, I didn't catch Paul putting the take out bag over by where Sheila is hanging out. I am not sure where he is.....is this where he lives or is this where he is hiding her.

When I watched this afternoon, I thought for sure that Paul knew he was being followed....and that is why he sped up to get through the light at the intersection. I am surprised that Michael didn't just stop and then proceed through the intersection and red light (it seemed like he was out in the middle of nowhere) or just wait and try to catch up to Paul.

Tomorrow they got some serious " 'splainin " to do!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    My question is "why is Paul hiding Sheila, and how did this come about?"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2189330;
    When I watched it this afternoon and again at 7 p.m. tonight, I didn't catch Paul putting the take out bag over by where Sheila is hanging out. I am not sure where he is.....is this where he lives or is this where he is hiding her.
    I thought it looked a little like the place JT and Sharon were held when they were kidnapped.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I forgot that they were showing Y&R at 10am here. I missed it, thank goodness for Soap channel.

I stopped watching for a couple of weeks and caught a couple of episodes last week - now I am all confused.

Colleen slept with her Professor? Shelia is back? Jack delivered Phyliss' baby? Amber is still on the show?

Aaarrrggg....

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;2191802;
    Colleen slept with her Professor? Shelia is back? Jack delivered Phyliss' baby? Amber is still on the show?
    Aaarrrggg....
    Colleen slept with Korbel while they were trapped at the school during the storm. I can't believe JT hasn't caught on to Colleen's feelings for the professor yet.

Sheila is back but she looks like Phyllis. She had herself done to look just like her and Paul is holding her captive.

Jack delivered Phyllis' baby during the storm when they were stuck in the elevator at Newman and yes, Amber is still there. She's allegedly still dating the professor.

+ Reply to Thread