+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 531 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 5304
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #721
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,662
    Did anyone notice the similarity between Anna Nicole's tragedy and the storyline with Daniel trying to die while his mother was bringing his baby sister into the world? I was hoping that they wouldn't let him die...that would have been too wrong.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  2. #722
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116
    I totally thought they were going that route and his name is Daniel too. I almost liked Jack again for a second.

  3. #723
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,499
    Yes I so totally got the Anna Nicole vibe from Daniel's accident. I would have turned off the TV if they decided to name the baby Danielle!

    What is with these people.....Phyllis and Nick, Lauren and Michael.....that they have such a hard time picking out names for their babies??? I had names picked out months before my kids were born!

    And Vicky Nicole is such a no-no! I was really wondering if Phyllis would suggest naming the baby Jackie or Jacqueline as a way of honoring Jack for being there in the elevator.

    And is it really necessary for Lauren's baby to always be swaddled up like that? Maybe he wouldn't cry so much if he was able to move around and breathe!

  4. #724
    FORT Fanatic katkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2183840;
    I was really wondering if Phyllis would suggest naming the baby Jackie or Jacqueline as a way of honoring Jack for being there in the elevator.

    And is it really necessary for Lauren's baby to always be swaddled up like that? Maybe he wouldn't cry so much if he was able to move around and breathe!
    MamaC, we must think alike...I thought oh no, Phyllis will want to name her Jacqueline. AND, later on down the road, the baby will turn out to be Jack's. But, it makes more sense than Victoria Nicole. Why in the world are they honoring sister Victoria and mom Nikki with their baby's name??

    As for Lauren's baby, I'm wondering why he's always so stiff as a board!! Why can't props give the actors a cabbage patch doll if they can't find/use a real baby every once in awhile!

  5. #725
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2184324;
    As for Lauren's baby, I'm wondering why he's always so stiff as a board!! Why can't props give the actors a cabbage patch doll if they can't find/use a real baby every once in awhile!

    My husband watches with me and he's always saying Lauren's baby is too stiff. Don't they have those dolls now that have real baby movement?

  6. #726
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261
    Yeah, Lauren's baby is a fake doll, it's funny to watch!

  7. #727
    FORT Fanatic katkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;2186695;
    Yeah, Lauren's baby is a fake doll, it's funny to watch!
    did you notice...? Fen came to "life" for Christmas! Maybe that is this year's Christmas miracle in Genoa City.

  8. #728
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2184472;
    My husband watches with me and he's always saying Lauren's baby is too stiff. Don't they have those dolls now that have real baby movement?
    Apparently, no one on that show ever heard of Lee Middleton. I have one of the last dolls she sculpted and that thing is just like holding a new born. They are very floppy, which is realistic. They'd do better using a floppy rag doll than whatever it is they're using. The secret is to not over stuff them.

  9. #729
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,439
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2184324;
    MamaC, we must think alike...I thought oh no, Phyllis will want to name her Jacqueline. AND, later on down the road, the baby will turn out to be Jack's. But, it makes more sense than Victoria Nicole. Why in the world are they honoring sister Victoria and mom Nikki with their baby's name??

    As for Lauren's baby, I'm wondering why he's always so stiff as a board!! Why can't props give the actors a cabbage patch doll if they can't find/use a real baby every once in awhile!
    They named the baby Summer, right?

  10. #730
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,662
    Yeah, Summer Ann...because she was born during an ice storm. Whatever.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.