+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 535 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2183019;
    Only in soap opera land can a woman give birth to a breech baby in an elevator with no complications.
    Did she have it? Is it a girl?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jack deliverered it in the elevator during the power outage. It is a girl. When they finally got her to the hospital and wheeled her away on the stretcher, she and Jack exchanged this look. I'm thinking this is the beginning of their reunion.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Woot! I was convinced it would be a girl, and Jack's. Awesomeness (that must be a word, our receptionist used it today).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thank you all for blowing my show up today!!! It just came on!!! What a collection of "Meanie-McPheenies"!!

I hope Colleen gets pregnant and doesn't know which man is the father!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 12-19-2006 at 05:32 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2183054;
    Woot! I was convinced it would be a girl, and Jack's. Awesomeness (that must be a word, our receptionist used it today).
    I still say it's Jack's. Nobody saw the paternity test results except for Nick and I am not so sure the writers didn't do that on purpose. Just think of the fun it will bring if it is revealed that Nick isn't the father. Baby gets sick, needs some kind of something from daddy, daddy not Nick. BINGO - Jack is out buying those cigars.

What does Nikki know about Brad's past?

When Sharon was kidnapped I thought that Victoria and Brad told Nikki and Nick the entire truth about his past (the art collections, his mother, etc.) along with Paul, J.T., Sharon and Colleen. But because Victor was ill they didn't tell him anything at all, right?

But she seemed surprised to hear about Brad's "brother" or the made up story of his brother at least.

Can someone remind me what happended?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Wasn't Brad Carlton a guy that the "fake Brad Carlton" (George) went to school with, and not a relative?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2183094;
    Thank you all for blowing my show up today!!! It just came on!!! What a collection of "Meanie-McPheenies"!!

Sorry! Maybe you should avoid this thread until you've watched.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2183019;
    Only in soap opera land can a woman give birth to a breech baby in an elevator with no complications.
    Lildago....you forgot to add.....delivered by her ex-husband!

I tried to watch it when it came on at the usual time, only to be interrupted by a phone call. Then I tried watching it again on the soap channel at 7 pm only to have a neighbor call to ask if we had room in our basement freezer since his freezer died. I had to run down to the basement to sort of straighten it up a bit, and make room in my freezer, so again missed some of the show. Just finished watching the midnight show on soap.

I was thinking the same thing about Colleen...she'll end up PG.

And I am still not convinced that Jack is not the baby's father.

I thought that whole thing with Nikki, Victor and Brad's mom was weird. I had never heard of Brad (George) having an older brother....just the sister who was murdered along with his dad and aunt. Brad (George) and his mom didn't get their stories straight I guess. And I think Brad's mom told them something that made Victoria realize that she had heard yet a different version of some story.

What were Brad and Sharon doing at the end of the show? They ran into the house soaking wet and out of breath just as Victoria and his mom came home.

I also thought it was dumb that all of these people are stuck at Indigo all night, and then all decide it is safe enough to get in their cars and drive! Colleen is stuck at the university long enough to get between the sheets with Korbel, but once that happens JT can drive over and pick her up. Nick had no problems driving to the hospital on the icy roads with a half-dead Daniel, knowing that Phyllis is stuck in the elevator giving birth with Jack at her side, but no ambulance to get to them.

Only in TVLand I guess.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2183156;
    I still say it's Jack's. Nobody saw the paternity test results except for Nick and I am not so sure the writers didn't do that on purpose. Just think of the fun it will bring if it is revealed that Nick isn't the father. Baby gets sick, needs some kind of something from daddy, daddy not Nick. BINGO - Jack is out buying those cigars.
    You forgot one thing... this will happen after Jack and Sharon are married (and probably expecting a child of their own).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread