+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 533 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I read that Heather Thom is leaving her role on OLTL. I wonder if she will come back to Y&R. Do most viewers like the new Victoria or would they rather have back the old one?

Never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss the old Victoria's sourpuss face. I would like to see her back - she was Victoria for so long, and she really made the role "hers". The new one never seemed quite right to me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Agreed. I had trouble making sense of a dark-haired Victoria after her being blonde like her mother for so long.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

hhhmmmm I can't even remember what the old Victoria looks like but I do recall I liked her better

Count me in for the old Victoria too - Heather Tom. I have never liked the new Victoria.

Today's episode was good. I liked how whenever anything happened, it was preceded by the thunder or lightning.

And I am so glad that Lauren's mother finally got written into the storyline. I would think she would have had some part in the show since "Fenn's" birth!

I meant to mention the other day.....I so totally cracked up when Victor and Jack were at the club having a meal and Victor looks at Jack and very seriously suggests that Jack should take BONGO lessons with him! Jack's look was priceless!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't see anything interesting until the very end of the show...like the last 5 minutes. Nothing personal, shyra!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks for the B&B information. Sorry for the threadjack. I'll be good next time. I've been watching lately. Don't like Amber, or Colleen. I really like Nick and Sharon together - I know some don't.

I've been a Y&R fan for a while, and I really object to the firing of Jack Smith and Kay Alden. The show is still good and all, but I really miss how great it was a few years ago, when Kevin was still psycho and it was revealed that he was Michael's brother. I also miss Phyllis's disguises and I really miss Daniel as GC's slightly psychotic Eddie Haskell. I even miss Cameron's corpse terrorizing Sharon, and loved it when Sharon, Nikki, and Larry went down the sewer looking for his body. I also loved it when Katherine fell off the wagon. Or how about when Kevin set himself on fire??? (And then was taken to the psych ward, where he played cards with his imaginary friends ) Damn, I miss those days!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2179295;
    I really like Nick and Sharon together - I know some don't.

I do too and keep hoping they will get back together...and that the new baby is really Jack's.

I love how everyone was paired off when the power went out. I look forward to watching how this all plays out.

Only in soap opera land can a woman give birth to a breech baby in an elevator with no complications.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread