+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 519 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Amber is also bugging me. I don't like her spastic personality and hope she won't be around for long.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Amber was all over the place on The Bold and the Beautiful, too. She actually could come off as a somewhat sympathetic character on that show...sometimes.
    I wish they'd put some pieces in her hair to thicken up it's appearance a bit, but not too much.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't ake any more John Abbott ghost appearances. He's dead, end it, get him gone!

I've never liked this new Colleen. I liked the old one a lot better. And Amber on B&B was always meh to me too.

So when is Phyllis going to have her baby? I've been watching the show more and more on the soap channel rather than CBS lately and they have a commercial for their soap opera magazine. Has anyone seen this commercial or magazine? It says that Phyllis might die giving birth!

When Carmen was murdered, I really thought Dru was involved. Now I am not so sure. I really don't think Devon did it.

Who do you think killed Carmen?

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce;2177820;
    I can't ake any more John Abbott ghost appearances. He's dead, end it, get him gone!
    At least he's not ghostly white and in chains every time.

This whole pregnancy thing with Phyllis is overdone. Have the baby already!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I feel as though they are dragging on and on with all the problems I must admit though...for some reason I am rooting for Jack rather than Victor in regards to that storyline.

Don't know how to do spoilers so I will just say that since the Americans are behind us Canadians by a day in soap land that tomorrow will be a good show for you not to miss and I can't wait for tomorrow here to see what all has happened.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Really appreciate your consideration by not spoiling! Fridays are usually pretty good days for us. So, you will be seeing Monday's show today?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes I will see Monday's.....well I have already seen it at 11am here but it just dragged on and nothing really knew. Next week should be really good though!

Victoria is barely hanging on to that blue strapless dress!

Can't wait for next weeks shows. Thanks for the tip shyra!

+ Reply to Thread