+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 524 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I missed something. What was Gloria's reasoning in doing that to the cream?

I like hairbrained Phyllis, but I can't see the thing between her and Nick. In soap opera time, wouldn't she be about twenty years older than he is, sort of like JT and Victoria, and Brad and Victoria?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Muhduh, Gloria said that she sabotaged the cream to get back at John's kids (Jack and Ashley) for treating her so badly. She shared that with Kevin. I don't think Michael knows.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only one that doesn't remember Sharon going to college? She and
    Nick were reminiscing about their college days together. I thought she got pregnant and never went to college.

Also, wonder why Drucilla doesn't tell her daughter that she only knew that Malcolm was 'baby daddy' within the past several years, and hasn't known all along, like Lillie assumes she has.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

One more thing...I want to say that Gloria put the contaminate into her purse after she was finished using it. I don't think she ever took it out. A typical soap opera move would be for her purse contents to fall out and...whoops...there it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I would love for Malcom to come back, but only if it's Shamar Moore. Since he's on a night time show now, I don't know how that would work out.
    From what I remember of an interview of Shemar Moore when he was leaving the show is that he is extremely fond of Y&R and thankful they gave him a break when he was just a model. And he is not against returning for an episode or two if the writers should need him. He was not going to walk away totally if they wanted to have him back. As long as it could be arranged.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm thinking he will come back and make an appearance very soon! Does anyone know if his other series is successful?

Remember when Nikki thought Brad might be the brother of the boy she killed and Paul found some info on Brad and gave Brad the file? We never found out what Paul found out did we? If Victor wants JT to dig up dirt on Brad, why can't JT just get the info that Paul already found? Plus I find it funny that Victor wasn't interested in finding out about Brad's past when he was raising Abbey but now that he's marrying Victoria, Victor wants him investigated. The man has been in GC for umpteen years now. The only thing in his past that we know is when his crazy ex, Lisa, kidnapped him (or was it Lauren?). Before that, he was only a teenager or early 20's at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Plus I find it funny that Victor wasn't interested in finding out about Brad's past when he was raising Abbey but now that he's marrying Victoria, Victor wants him investigated.
    Don't you just love this show? Brad (ex-husband of two Abbott sisters marrying a Newman who is the daughter of his just-divorced wife's ex-husband as well as the father of the daughter who is Brad's in name only, not to mention his current fiance just slept with the ex-boyfriend of his own daughter!)

The man has been in GC for umpteen years now. The only thing in his past that we know is when his crazy ex, Lisa, kidnapped him (or was it Lauren?). Before that, he was only a teenager or early 20's at the most.
    You have a good memory....! I had forgotten about that. Wasn't Brad also involved with Nikki at some point too? I'm thinking I remember that at some point (maybe it was very briefly) but they don't seem to be mentioning that at all in the current storyline

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Don't you just love this show? Brad (ex-husband of two Abbott sisters marrying a Newman who is the daughter of his just-divorced wife's ex-husband as well as the father of the daughter who is Brad's in name only, not to mention his current fiance just slept with the ex-boyfriend of his own daughter!)
    Yes, all so very soap opera like.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    You have a good memory....! I had forgotten about that. Wasn't Brad also involved with Nikki at some point too? I'm thinking I remember that at some point (maybe it was very briefly) but they don't seem to be mentioning that at all in the current storyline
    Yes they were almost married at one point.

I'm glad that someone else brought up Brad and Nicki being involved, because I kept getting this memory about them being involved or possibly married. Nicki did marry Jack, didn't she?

The boy that Nicki thought she killed was Bobby's brother; he was killed by Nicki's father; he let her think that she had done it, I do believe.

Soaps can be so much fun!!!

I only watch 2--this one and Bold and the Beautiful, and I wouldn't give up either!!

+ Reply to Thread