+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 535 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2171450;
    Not the first time Y&R has had married or engaged people who find out they are related after they were involved. Victoria & Cole and MacKenzie & Billy.

I thought they found out that Cole wasn't related later on?

How overdue is Phyllis supposed to be?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

She has said a couple of times that her due date was around Thanksgiving. Of course in Soap Opera World time, it could still just be the Monday after Thanksgiving....not two weeks!

I like how the actors wear the same clothes for three days in a row, meaning that it is still the same day in soap opera world. Of course, that doesn't explain how a 6 year old can go to boarding school for 5 years on a soap opera and then come back as a 20-something and run a global conglomerate!

Anyone else have a really bizarre Y&R today? It comes on here at 12:30-1:30 pm, right after the noon news. Well today, we had nothing on the screen for about 8 minutes.....all other stations were fine; it was just CBS. When the show finally did come on, Phyllis and Nick were in the hospital with the only OB-GYN in Genoa City, talking about tests for the baby. Then it went back to being all screwed up. I swear I saw about 15 minutes of the show today and a ton of commercials. Shortly after 1 pm, everything I saw in the first half of the show was repeated!

I saw the doctor/hospital visit, Lauren freaking out at home, Michael cancelling their planned dinner at "the club", Michael talking to Paul within earshot of Kevin and Janna, Janna making a scrapbook of Carmen's murder Kay getting a call from the DNA lab. Gloria confronting Ashley at the Abbott house. Not much more than that.

I am going to have to watch it tonight on the Soap Opera Network to see what else I missed. It was just really strange!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't get this show until 4 p.m. Hoping that my experience will be better. At least you have Soap Opera Network!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know! It's funny, I never watched that channel before. Then someone here mentioned that the Soap Channel re-airs the show at night and on weekends. Now, if I am out and about during the day, I find myself watching it at 7 pm here, even though I have DVRd it.

I will be tuning in tonight, for sure!

FORT Newbie
    The same thing happened to me. I recorded it on DVR and went to watch it and it didn't start until 10 min into the show. I stopped watching it and am going to record it on Soapnet before I watch it.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2172035;
    I thought they found out that Cole wasn't related later on?
    I don't remember, that's possible. I just remember how yucky it was to think she married her brother.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2170618;
    This sounded familiar to me, so I went on a google search. They weren't married, but were "romantically entangled". One thing that I found that really surprised me was that Jill was briefly married to Brock in 1975.
    Unless I'm mistaken, which is probably the case, Brock and Jill performed their own ceremony but I don't remember an actual wedding, or marriage. As much as I always liked Brock, he was "out there" and would have done something that off the wall.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The more I see of Colleen, the more I don't like her. The childishness is getting to me. Can't stand it when she pouts when JT can't break his job confidentiality. Don't know how he stands it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Colleen has gotten on my nerves months ago. She's killing me with her constant jealousy of Korbel and Amber. JT can't see his girl is pining away to be with her professor?

+ Reply to Thread