+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 525 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

If Mrs. C had another baby that she gave away years ago, who do you speculate it could be?
    I was thnking Victor, since he grew up in an orphanage, but I wasn't sure if Mrs. C was that much older than him to possibly be his Mother.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Interesting speculation!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw on the today's previews that Kay and Jill have an appointment for a DNA test. I thought it was already confirmed that Jill was Kay's baby. Did I miss something?

Also, could someone remind me where Lynn, Paul's ever-faithful secretary, has gone too? I haven't seen her in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2168497;
    If Mrs. C had another baby that she gave away years ago, who do you speculate it could be?
    I was thnking Victor, since he grew up in an orphanage, but I wasn't sure if Mrs. C was that much older than him to possibly be his Mother.
    Victor met his mother years ago before she died. But soap writers have no problem rewriting history when they feel like it.

And wasn't Jill married to Victor at one time? It would be too icky if they were siblings.

Has Jill slept with Will yet? I hope Will isn't the son if she has. I can't think of any other actors on the show who would fit the age group so it's probably someone not on the show yet.

Jill slept with Will and he sent her that huge flower arrangement the next day. And then Gloria sent herself the same arrangement, just to mess with Jill's head!! Both arrangements were sent to the workplace...and Gloria made sure that Jill saw her arrangement! Gotta love it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2170207;
    And wasn't Jill married to Victor at one time? It would be too icky if they were siblings.
    I don't think Jill and Victor was ever together before, especially not married. Maybe you're thinking of the old Diane Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2170207;
    This sounded familiar to me, so I went on a google search. They weren't married, but were "romantically entangled". One thing that I found that really surprised me was that Jill was briefly married to Brock in 1975.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Isn't Jill not supposed to drink alcohol? Isn't she an alcoholic who attended Alcoholics Anonymous? Hasn't she been having champagne lately?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2170618;
    One thing that I found that really surprised me was that Jill was briefly married to Brock in 1975.

Ewww, she was married to her brother?

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Not the first time Y&R has had married or engaged people who find out they are related after they were involved. Victoria & Cole and MacKenzie & Billy.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread