+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 524 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Please don't say that this storyline will last until 2008!!! Bite your tongue!!! Victor is counting on Jack's ego to be his undoing. Gotta love that train of thought!

(By the way, I just saw a commercial for a gubernatorial election that won't be held until 2008. I almost got sick. )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2147618;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Vincent Irrizary is joining the cast on January 9th. He is playing David Chow someone from Carmen's past. COULD HE BE THE KILLER?
    OMG I love this guy! Do any of you remember him from Guiding Light? (Lujack)
    OMG...I remember him and I loved him with all my heart and soul ...I was in high school when he was on there and I even wrote him a fan letter and he wrote back to me and sent a autographed picture. I still have that picture too!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Spoilers

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's official! Y&R executives have offered vet David Tom (ex-Billy Abbott) a contract to reprise the role in 2007."

"Tom's will begin taping on December 4 and his first airdate is
    scheduled for January 19." It's about time! He's the "Only" Billy imo! Now if they could only get Heather Tom back to reprise her role as Victoria!

Also, Katherine Chancellor apparently had a baby boy earlier in her life...
    Who's the baby boy now & who's yo baby Daddy?
    Stay Tuned...

The tape showed Devon leaving, but they must figure he caught up with Carmen later.
    Regarding Brad. If you are just dropping off some paperwork, why are you crouching and hiding behind a bush?
    If his story was true, why wouldn't he just walk up and mention to Devon that he was looking for Carmen too, and just leave. The tape should show what he was doing before Devon arrived. It's not like the tape would randomly start when Devon arrived. Even if it were motion activated, it should have been activated when Brad arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2144421;
    I can't hardly stand Phyllis and Nick together. They spend most of their time sucking and slurping.
    I kind of like when they show Nick and Sharon together. The actors seem to be having fun together even giggling and laughing like it's an inside joke or something. I find myself smiling when I see them because they seem to really be in love.

What went wrong with Nick and Sharon? Was it when Cassie died?

Sidenote - Threadjack
    Didn't Ridge's wife (Hunter Tylo played her) die? I just saw an ad for Bette White's guest appearance and it showed Stephanie talking to her.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I dont like Phyllis being with Nick, I guess because half my life I seen Sharon and Nick together. I wonder is Jenna Shelia daughter? My mom and I think something is up with her. I am glad David Tom is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2164593;
    Sidenote - Threadjack
    Didn't Ridge's wife (Hunter Tylo played her) die? I just saw an ad for Bette White's guest appearance and it showed Stephanie talking to her.

Ok, here's the lowdown on Ridge's ex-wife Taylor.

She didn't really die in Ridge's arms like we saw. Prince Omar (same one from some years ago) actually stole Taylor's body from the hospital and replaced it with a fake replica and took her back with him from whatever country he's from. He was holding her captive again and Felicia's baby's daddy Dante helped her to escape and that's how she came back. Sounds like bull but that's how Brad Bell wrote it to bring her back to the show. Insane, isn't it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    By the way, ladies...there is a Bold and Beautiful thread!! I don't think it sees much action, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks. I didn't know we had one.

http://tinyurl.com/y5a5w3

Article at tvguide.com with Eileen Davidson about her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    upcoming exit from the show

+ Reply to Thread