+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 520 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2149745;
    And what, exactly, is Paul investigating for Mrs. Chancellor?
    She wants him to try and figure out what is behind her nightmares.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was afraid you were going to say that. So now he has evolved into private detective/psychiatrist?? Why does't Mrs. GotRocks make an appointment with a shrink??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2150483;
    I was afraid you were going to say that. So now he has evolved into private detective/psychiatrist?? Why does't Mrs. GotRocks make an appointment with a shrink??

yeah really.... I guess because they have these new writers that don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. Like I said before, these writers are clueless when it comes to knowing these characters. With Paul playing psychiatrist, I expect J.T. to become Nurse Helstrom anyday now.

I just ran across this about Mrs. Chancellor...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TV Guide reports psychic Sylvia Browne, who plays herself on 12/7, 12/15,12/18, does a reading for Katherine to help her find out why she's hearing a child crying. The reading goes into the death of Katherine's grandson Phillip and her alcoholism. Browne offers some predictions and warns Jill about a "predatory woman."

Can someone refresh my memory here?

Regarding Carmen's murder...the cops/DA have the tape that shows Devon banging on Carmen's door, right?

Wouldn't this tape also show Devon either entering the apartment or just giving up and leaving without ever going into Carmen's apartment?

I'm probably wrong, but I thought it did show him walking away. The tape also showed Brad lurking in the hallway. I guess no DNA showed up linking Brad, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Right, prhoshay, I remember seeing Brad lurking on the tape. And I remember Devon banging on the door.

My point is.....did this tape actually show Devon going inside Carmen's apartment or did it just show him banging on the door, not going inside the apartment, and then just giving up and walking away?

I would think we would have seen him, on tape at least, going inside Carmen's apartment if that was the case.

I guess I am just trying to figure out how Devon's DNA got under Carmen's nails. I don't think anything happened in the elevator when all those papers and envelopes fell to the floor, unless they both brushed up against each other when they were picking them up.

I hope Devon does get back some of his hearing. I must admit I chuckled everytime any of the Winters clan would use a "C" to describe when they were talking about Carmen to Devon. They never did spell out her whole name in sign language.....just used the "C"!!!

Why do Victor and Nikki want to get Jack into politics?

Could it be that when you are in politics, people really dig into your background in all kinds of ways? Victor is determined to bring out that Jack really owns Jabbot. He can do it through politics without getting his hands dirty! Anyway, that's my theory.

That's what I am thinking too prhoshay. They are both feeding into Jack's ego, getting him all pumped up, and they cannot wait for it to all crumble around him. Of course, this storyline will probably be hit and miss until the 2008 elections.

+ Reply to Thread