+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 513 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree399Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

When I saw that stupid hat, I wondered if anyone would mention it on here! Who dresses that woman????

As far as Ashley.....oh well....she could always go on another cruise with Victor's sperm and create another little rugrat.

(I can't stand Abby! I saw her on a Christmas commercial yesterday talking back to Santa! :nono)

Phyllis and Nick were too sickeningly sweet today. I do laugh at her trying to get up from chairs. move about. It's as if she is carrying a 100-lb baby in her womb.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2144073;
    http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Breaking News: Eileen Davidson Axed!
    In a surprise decision, YOUNG AND RESTLESS has fired fan fave Eileen Davidson (Ashley), who originated her role in 1982. Davidson admits to being dissatisfied with recent story, saying, "Ashley just didnít have a center anymore." The actress last airs on January 11. There's already buzz that the hot property might get scooped up by DAYS OF OUR LIVES to reprise Susan, one of the multiple Salem roles she played during a break from Y&R. To get the story straight from Davidson, check out the December 5 issue of Digest. And to get Eric Braeden's (VIctor) stunned response to the news, see the December 5 issue of Soap Operea Weekly.
    Very disappointing. Eileen Davidson has always been my favourite Y&R actress. The role of Ashley never seemed right when it was played by someone else.

First Jerry Douglas, now Eileen Davidson...and I'm starting to suspect that given the recent weirdness with Kay's character, that Jeanne Cooper may be planning an exit as well. The show really won't be the same.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Dru's hat....reminded me of that group DEVO from the 80's.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2144350;
    Very disappointing. Eileen Davidson has always been my favourite Y&R actress. The role of Ashley never seemed right when it was played by someone else.

First Jerry Douglas, now Eileen Davidson...and I'm starting to suspect that given the recent weirdness with Kay's character, that Jeanne Cooper may be planning an exit as well. The show really won't be the same.
    I almost think that the Kay character is getting ready to die. You're right about the weirdness.

I can't hardly stand Phyllis and Nick together. They spend most of their time sucking and slurping.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have wondered if Katherine (Jeanne) might be ready to retire. Isn't she well into her seventies? I would hate to see her go, but could see why she would want to.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2144350;

This show hasn't been the same since they changed writers. It's almost like the new writers have absolutely no clue as to the past history with the characters. They have the characters doing "off the wall" stuff that is so unlike their characters. The reason Eileen is leaving is because she has had a dispute with the writers over the direction that they are taking Ashley's character. I can't say I blame her for taking the high road. I don't even watch anymore. I just read certain message boards and flip through some of the soap magazines to kinda keep up. This show really isn't the same anymore. Stay tuned to see what kind of crazy mess they create next.

Spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:
    Vincent Irrizary is joining the cast on January 9th. He is playing David Chow someone from Carmen's past. COULD HE BE THE KILLER?
    OMG I love this guy! Do any of you remember him from Guiding Light? (Lujack)

BoBoFan, I read the other day that he was supposed to RETURN to where you mentioned. I don't know how to do spoilers, but you will know what I mean. Wonder which it will be?

I saw on the cover of CBS Soap Digest that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sheila is coming back. So much for DNA testing. Or maybe she did something horrible before she died? Anyway, it showed Sheila on the cover and something about what she's done or is going to do. I didn't get a chance to read the article because the grocery line moved quicker than I thought

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Was wondering if there is any chance that Jenna is "Mary"...Sheila's daughter? Her dad did speak with an accent. With the TV aging process of children, nothing would surprise me at this point. I know I'm probably about as far off base as I could get.

Gloria's Jackie Kennedy outfit cracked me up! Hated that color on her. The only thing missing was the little pillbox hat! Was also blown away that Mr. DA told her that he had slept with "a woman" last night! That was stupid!! Doesn't he know that she has the hots for him??? Loved it when she sent the same flowers to herself as Mr. DA had sent to Jill! This is war!!

And what, exactly, is Paul investigating for Mrs. Chancellor?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-20-2006 at 08:43 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread