+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 525 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Personally, I didn't find Brock all that engaging. He was just too goody-goody for me.

I want to say I remember something about Katherine owning the plant, but I'm not super for sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am getting the fuzzy fuzzies about who owned the plant too. I think I remember seeing Katherine in the veil when Phillip Sr died. I do remember seeing the actor who portrayed Philip Sr on that show Soap the few times I watched that program.

I was kind of meh on Brock. He was the goody-goody mama's boy when all the other guys were out sleeping around! LOL But I did love the respect he showed his mother. Calling her Dutchess was just sweet.

I do remember the Brock/Jill thing. Yeah, knowing what we know now, that would definitely be filed into the ICK!!! folder. Mac and Billy was weird enough.

It seems to me that Katherine controlled the pursestrings somehow, But I think the company was always known as Chancellor Industries, so I can't say for certain.
    The woman in the veil was Mrs. Prentice. Back when John McCook and Dennis Cole were on the show. There was Lance and Lucas, the other actor had a beard, and I don't recall his name exactly, Tom Ligon, Ligdon? The woman in the veil was their Mother. I think she was burned or something.

'Carmen makes it out of GC alive.' lol

I was watching 'Without a Trace' tonight,and Marisa Ramirez who played Carmen guest starred. Surprisingly, she was not the victim, but rather the caller who alerted the FBI that her boyfriend was missing, and the apparent victim of foulplay.
    I just couldn't help but chuckle. I even had to call my Mom right away to check it out.

I saw that too, radar, and I did a double take at first. It was hard for me to be sympathetic towards her character after her role as Carmen Nesta.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I saw her too! As soon as they showed her slicing veggies, I said to my husband, "That's Carmen!" He had no clue who I was talking about! I also wasn't all that sympathetic to her character because I kept seeing her as Carmen!

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Breaking News: Eileen Davidson Axed!
    In a surprise decision, YOUNG AND RESTLESS has fired fan fave Eileen Davidson (Ashley), who originated her role in 1982. Davidson admits to being dissatisfied with recent story, saying, "Ashley just didn’t have a center anymore." The actress last airs on January 11. There's already buzz that the hot property might get scooped up by DAYS OF OUR LIVES to reprise Susan, one of the multiple Salem roles she played during a break from Y&R. To get the story straight from Davidson, check out the December 5 issue of Digest. And to get Eric Braeden's (VIctor) stunned response to the news, see the December 5 issue of Soap Operea Weekly.

Wow...here storyline has been stagnent for a while but I wonder if they will kill her off or have her go away on business, or go to an institution. OR they could re-cast I suppose.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    On the show yesterday...the hat they had Dru wearing looked like an upside down flower pot! Reminded me of that episode of 'I Love Lucy' where they were in France (?), and wanted designer clothes, but had to come up with a way to create their own since they couldn't afford them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe Ashley will go to Hong Kong and work for House of Kim.
    Dru's hat looked like it would have been better suited on a sentry at Buckingham Palace, or Yakoff Smirnoff.

+ Reply to Thread