+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 535 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

For those of us who have watched the show for years, it's probably hard to understand why anyone would fall madly in love with Michael. I had a hard time swallowing the law partnership between he and Cricket. The man was a nutcase, spent time in prison for what was it, stalking or something. Not sure what it's called when you cut a hole through the wall to get into someone's apartment, and all the other madness that went along with that chain of events. And now he's such an upstanding family man? I doubt it. I really like the guy who plays Michael, but feel that the character, Michael, has a long way to go to be the moral and upstanding individual that is portrayed. I'm waiting for him to pull out the sleaze here.

Muduh, I think he went to prison for raping Christine. She later forgave him and they became partners.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2136436;
    Muduh, I think he went to prison for raping Christine. She later forgave him and they became partners.
    You are right.

OK, just started reading this thread. Has anyone started making bets as to who the killer is? I read a spoiler thread and there are a ton of suspects.
    I am voting for a non main character though, just haven't figured out who.

Michael held Christine captive and attempted to rape her and shot or stabbed (can't remember which one)Paul when he was trying to rescue her.

I actually like Michael's character just like I like Phyllis. I know they're both nutcases but I can't help but always want to see them come out on top.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The way these stupid shows go, I have to put it out there.....is Lauren really Lauren???? We are awaiting Sheila's arrival, you know.

As for Carmen...speaking in terms of $$$...Jack had the most to lose by Carmen remaining alive since she had info that could hurt him, and wasn't cooperating with what he wanted.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah but if Carmen did overhear Brad and Victoria's conversation....when the speaker phone was on :nono ..... his whole past could come back to haunt him big time. So I can see where he could have killed her. And he did kill those two guys in the church.

I liked today's show where all these different scenarios were played out. I still have no idea who did it. I also laughed when the original Lily was portrayed killing Carmen rather than the fake Lily!

I thought Michael also raped Christine way back when.

I've been watching this show off and on since it began. There were a few years...before VCRs, DVRs, and the soap opera channel.....when I did have to work for a living....but I would catch up during days off etc. Hell, I even remember the Brooks girls, the Foster familiy, Terry Lester in the role of Jack. But man, look at the longevity of some of these characters! Catherine Chancellor, the late John Abbott, Paul and Lauren, Cricket, Victor and Nikki, etc. They even brought back Tracy Abbott when John died! Even Phyllis has been around for a long time. I remember Sharon playing some role on As the World Turns before she jumped over to Y&R.

When my younger sisters were in high school, they wheeled a TV into the cafeteria so the girls could watch the show during lunchtime!

MamaC, I've been around since the start of the show too, except for the four years I took off to go to college in the 80's and a couple of part time jobs, and the time that I owned the shop. Don't feel that I missed out on much though.

Remember Mr Foster? Was that man handsome, or what? Remember when Snapper and Kristen(?) lived in that tiny apartment and the room was so narrow that they practically had to walk on the bed to get through?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2136862;
    MamaC, I've been around since the start of the show too, except for the four years I took off to go to college in the 80's and a couple of part time jobs, and the time that I owned the shop. Don't feel that I missed out on much though.

Remember Mr Foster? Was that man handsome, or what? Remember when Snapper and Kristen(?) lived in that tiny apartment and the room was so narrow that they practically had to walk on the bed to get through?
    I do remember them Muduh! I remember when that show Knight Rider first came out how my son loved to watch it. I would sit down and watch it with him and all I could think of was .... Hey there's Snapper! LOL

Do you remember when Catherine Chancellor had her face lift? That storyline coincided with her real-life plastic surgery. I keep thinking about that now when I see her present face. That had to have been 15-20 years ago probably.

I graduated from college in '76 and when I worked at my first job (76-80) my lunch hour was from 12:30-1:30 so I could still watch my Y&R. From mid '80 until summer of '82 I worked elsewhere and could only catch up if I had a day off. I could still kind of follow what was going on with the show. After my second child was born in 84, I became a stay-at-home mom so I was able to get right back into it. If I had a part-time job in the late 90s or early 00s (that looks odd!) I could tape the show if I had to work that day.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    When I was in college, there were 4 tv rooms in the student center. If you tried to get in there to see Y&R, you'd have trouble because all of the guys were in there watching it! "No shame in their game!!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes,I do remember the face lift. Refresh my memory, was she also the one who wore the veil on her face for a while? And did you like Brock as much as I did? I wish he'd show up more often.

AND, am I wrong in thinking that the plant and everything belonged to Katherine before she married Mr Chancelor? AND, did you watch Mr Chancelor when he played that nerd on whatever the show was, I think Soap?

Remember when Brock asked Jill to marry him, and we now know that they are siblings? eeewwww

+ Reply to Thread