+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 521 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I could not quite get over Drucilla's circa 1940s-1950s styled hat today. She almost looked like her own grandmother!

I also think that Dru could be pushing Neal into the spotlight for Carmen's murder, based on her need to protect Devon, and the fact that she thinks that Neal thinks she did it.

I also think that there is some kind of relationship between Jenna and the professor, like maybe they could even be married...or siblings. Just throwing that out there!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was so glad to see Lily back and the imposter gone!

shay, believe it or not I started to pm and tell you NOT to miss the show today. I just knew that you were going to covet that hat.

Boy, Phyllis and Michaels friendship went up in smoke, didn't it? I believe if I were Michael I would give serious thought to which of those two I wanted as my best friend. Drucilla is a ticking bomb.

Someone tell me if you noticed a difference in Victoria today. She has always had a small space between her front teeth but today it looked like you could drive a Volkswagen through there.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    I'm glad the "real" Lily is back. Hated that other girl... she was way too, well, not our Lily!

I can't believe how everyone's acting like Drucilla is a normal person. Did they all just meet her? Did they all forget what a drama-queen this chick has ALWAYS been? Ticking time bomb is an understatement. I don't know if she she's a murderer but for the things we KNOW she did (like destroying Carmen's clothes) she deserves to go down for those. I've been sick of drucilla for years and will be so glad when she rides off into the sunset. And it's not just the character... I fell out of favor with Victoria Foul, er, Rowell, a long long time ago.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2133430;
    Someone tell me if you noticed a difference in Victoria today. She has always had a small space between her front teeth but today it looked like you could drive a Volkswagen through there.
    Muduh, I'm going to have to try to catch the re-run of the show over on that soap opera network channel either tonight or tomorrow morning. It airs at 7 pm and midnight here and 6 am tomorrow morning.

Good ol' Dubya came on at 1 pm here today so I only saw half the show. (I get the show from 12:30-1:30)

All I saw of Victoria was when she showed up at "the Club" to meet with Korbel and then excused herself to go talk to Nick when he was waiting with Michael for some takeout. Michael was going off on Bardwell when GWB interrupted my program!

I'll pay close attention to Victoria's teeth and let you know!

I am glad that the real Lily is back, although I will admit it seemed weird seeing her again. Guess I was getting used to the "fake" Lily. Guess it will take a little getting used to all over again.

I am getting annoyed at Colleen (that was never too hard) and this whole stupid kiss thing. Get over it, girl. And why is she working at the club while on crutches? Is Gina such a slave driver that she wouldn't tell Colleen to take time off until she off the crutches? Yes, she seems to be on light duty behind the bar, but she is still on her feet. She should be back at the loft hanging on the couch resting.

If they send Dru up the river, we won't be able to make fun of her head/hats/hairstyles!
    Last edited by MamaC; 11-08-2006 at 04:37 PM. Reason: forgot to add....

I miss the show as often as I see it now, so what's wrong with her leg? I did notice the crutches today but never saw her change locations so wasn't sure if I was seeing what I thought I was.

Well I finally got to see the second half of the show and definitely noticed Victoria's space between her front teeth. It did look bigger than it usually does....and to me it just seemed that she was more "smiley" today than usual. Maybe I never noticed the space that much before because she usually has that scowl on her face! Hmmmm.

I don't know what Colleen did to her leg. Something happened to it last week, but I was probably doing something else when she said what had happened.

Does anyone think that TPTB might be getting ready to portray Lauren as having post-partum depression? First the stress of having a preemie. Add to that the worrying about Sheila. Nightmares about someone kidnapping the baby. Major lack of sleep. A baby who cries a lot. A mother-in-law and brother-in-law living in their apartment. A husband involved in a major case.

When Lauren was alone with Fen on Tuesday and told Gloria to watch him because she had to get out of the apartment, I thought she was starting to lose it. Then today she snapped at Gloria about the table. Just wondering!
    (Of course, Michael is also getting snappy too, so sleep deprivation is affecting them both.)

I read that the actress that plays Colleen had herself a little fall a fews weeks ago on the red carpet at some event. She suffered a torn achilles tendon (ouch ) and a sprained ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2134594;
    Well I finally got to see the second half of the show and definitely noticed Victoria's space between her front teeth. It did look bigger than it usually does....and to me it just seemed that she was more "smiley" today than usual. Maybe I never noticed the space that much before because she usually has that scowl on her face! Hmmmm.

I don't know what Colleen did to her leg. Something happened to it last week, but I was probably doing something else when she said what had happened.

Does anyone think that TPTB might be getting ready to portray Lauren as having post-partum depression? First the stress of having a preemie. Add to that the worrying about Sheila. Nightmares about someone kidnapping the baby. Major lack of sleep. A baby who cries a lot. A mother-in-law and brother-in-law living in their apartment. A husband involved in a major case.

When Lauren was alone with Fen on Tuesday and told Gloria to watch him because she had to get out of the apartment, I thought she was starting to lose it. Then today she snapped at Gloria about the table. Just wondering!
    (Of course, Michael is also getting snappy too, so sleep deprivation is affecting them both.)
    Add all that to the fact that in soap years that woman has to be menopausal
    and I think you may be right. You know when she just blurted out that she had to get out, I wondered for a second if there was anyone in the house but her and the baby. I see such a little bit of each show that I sort of write my own script as needed.

I too thought that Lauren was home alone with the baby. Then she called out for Gloria to come quickly because she "had to get outta here!" I didn't know where she was headed or what she was going to be doing. I thought maybe she would go to the coffee house.....or maybe take a walk in the fresh air...or chug down a quick drink at "the Club"

I rolled my eyes when she ended up at the courthouse to give Michael moral support. How lame!

I still don't understand how those two ended up being so in love!

I wonder when they are going to bring up the whole deal about her finding, in Michael's briefcase, all those copies of the emails from Jack to his bogus company. That little discovery played a major role in her delivering prematurely!

+ Reply to Thread