+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 524 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2120103;
    I just read the recaps, so concerning Phyllis and Sheila, did they do DNA to prove that the dead body they found was in fact Sheila and not Phyllis? Or did Paul make the whole thing up so that Lauren would quit worrying?
    I think I heard Paul say that "they" did DNA on the dead body and it was Sheila.

I'm just trying to go back in the deep recesses of my brain here and try to figure out just why Sheila would have had surgery done to make herself look like Phyllis. I mean, how often did they cross paths in this recent time period? It seemed like Sheila was so obsessed with Scott and working as a waitress (to be involved in Lauren and Michael's wedding, etc.), befriending Tom Fischer, and then the whole blow up the Newman yacht while Lauren and Michael were on their honeymoon. Back then, Phyllis and Nick were just starting their little affair. Would Sheila even know that Phyllis was preggers and with Nick now?

I really can't even remember if Sheila was around when Phyllis was preggers with Danny. I do remember way back when Sheila was interested in Dr. Scott Granger and the whole baby-napping, etc. I even remember when Sheila jumped over to the Bold and the Beautiful.

And, yeah, who is dressing Dru these days? The pigtails and bandanas are just way too much! Plus if she isn't wearing the darn bandanas she is wearing caps or hats. What's with that?

I had to laugh when that process server (I think that's what he is called) was handing out all those subpoenas at Newman Enterprises. It was like okay, who DIDN'T get one?!?

I think years ago Phyliss and Sheila worked in a lab together.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2120778;
    I think I heard Paul say that "they" did DNA on the dead body and it was Sheila.

I'm just trying to go back in the deep recesses of my brain here and try to figure out just why Sheila would have had surgery done to make herself look like Phyllis. I mean, how often did they cross paths in this recent time period? It seemed like Sheila was so obsessed with Scott and working as a waitress (to be involved in Lauren and Michael's wedding, etc.), befriending Tom Fischer, and then the whole blow up the Newman yacht while Lauren and Michael were on their honeymoon. Back then, Phyllis and Nick were just starting their little affair. Would Sheila even know that Phyllis was preggers and with Nick now?

I really can't even remember if Sheila was around when Phyllis was preggers with Danny. I do remember way back when Sheila was interested in Dr. Scott Granger and the whole baby-napping, etc. I even remember when Sheila jumped over to the Bold and the Beautiful.

And, yeah, who is dressing Dru these days? The pigtails and bandanas are just way too much! Plus if she isn't wearing the darn bandanas she is wearing caps or hats. What's with that?

I had to laugh when that process server (I think that's what he is called) was handing out all those subpoenas at Newman Enterprises. It was like okay, who DIDN'T get one?!?
    Well all that I can think of is that Sheila would then be able to take over with the new baby, as his/her mother. That nutcase has a real obsession with other peoples kids.

You just know that Sheila knows every last move that everyone makes. She probably has spies in the hospital and everywhere else. That's one thing that I find so unbelievable about the story line. Doesn't every one in soapdom already know that the woman is a certified wacko? WHY would anyone feel the need to do her bidding? She always manages to blackmail someone into doing her dirty work and I just don't see it.

Yes, Sheila manages to marry most any man that she fancies, including the very intelligent Eric Forrester. What kind of stupidity was that? She isn't the lest bit likeable but she seems to win the prize more often than not.

We may have to all just gang up and inform Drucilla that she looks like a bag woman. How Neil, Lily and the others can look at her and keep a straight face is beyond me. I would crack up every time I checked out those little bandana ears stickng out on the sides.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2114699;
    He was just like he is on Big Brother. Arrogant! Actually his stint was only about two minutes long but was entertaining.
    Did Will, from BB, play "Will"? Or was he actually supposed to be someone else? Doesn't sound like much of an acting stretch from what you say. I just saw this on the BB site, don't watch Y&R. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2130004;
    Did Will, from BB, play "Will"? Or was he actually supposed to be someone else? Doesn't sound like much of an acting stretch from what you say. I just saw this on the BB site, don't watch Y&R. Thanks!

Yup, he played himself. He introduced himself to Jack as Will Kirby. IIRC, he didn't say, DR. Will Kirby.....just Will Kirby. He was standing by the elevators and had a short conversation with Jack about business opportunities. Jack gave him a business card with the idea that they may be in touch at a later date.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2130665;
    Yup, he played himself. He introduced himself to Jack as Will Kirby. IIRC, he didn't say, DR. Will Kirby.....just Will Kirby. He was standing by the elevators and had a short conversation with Jack about business opportunities. Jack gave him a business card with the idea that they may be in touch at a later date.
    If they bring him back that might almost make me start taping Y&R...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't see any hints of acting capability. He didn't seem very natural.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2131061;
    I didn't see any hints of acting capability. He didn't seem very natural.
    Hey, then maybe he wasn't faking it with Janelle!
    Sorry for the semi-thread jack! But at least he was on the show.

I hope this story line with Billy is leading up to him going away. The new Billy actor is just terrible. No charm or charisma whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce;2132501;
    I hope this story line with Billy is leading up to him going away. The new Billy actor is just terrible. No charm or charisma whatsoever!
    I read somewhere's that he is leaving the show. I see the old Lilly is back though.

I have a feeling this storyline about Carmen is going to last into next year.

+ Reply to Thread