+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 522 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2114671;
    I didn't get to see it either, ACF. Was he good?
    He was just like he is on Big Brother. Arrogant! Actually his stint was only about two minutes long but was entertaining.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Where is the "yawn smilie"?

Ah yes.......the list of people who will be suspects for offing Carmen is growing everyday!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-24-2006 at 08:33 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Could Phyllis' dress have been any uglier? I'm way too old to like the skin tight maternity dress. Off the shoulder is over the top.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2115114;
    Could Phyllis' dress have been any uglier? I'm way too old to like the skin tight maternity dress. Off the shoulder is over the top.
    Agree. She has a grown son so she's in her 40's. I'm the same age and there is NO WAY that I'd be wearing the dress she wore. But then again, I'm not a leading actress in a soap opera either. Whatever. I can't stand Nick at all. And whatever there supposedly IS between Nick and Phyllis is not believable to me either.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

What a week on Y & R! I just have to ask, what was with that yellow bandana on Dru's head? She must be have been having something done with her hair when these eps were filmed. Everyday, she had the pigtails and bandana or hat.

Also, more proof that soap years are like dog years. Neil sure managed to deal with the harrassment charges, Devon's hearing loss and throw together a jazz club within the span of 3 weeks. That's some impressive work!

Intersting about Shiela and Phyllis...I wonder where this little story line is leading.

November Previews

November Previews

Victor sets a trap for Jack, he wants to expose Jack's secret that he is the owner of Jabot. "It's a game of cat and mouse," says Latham. "Victor says some things that make Jack wonder if Victor may be on to him, but he can't be quite sure." And as Phyllis gets closer to giving birth, things become difficult for Jack because he sees Phyllis happy and about to have the child they should have had.

Who Killed Carmen?
    Was it someone from the Winters family? The family worries that one of them may have done it. Dru and Devon are suspects. Devon's dream of getting a cochlear implant is shattered - the D.A. wonders if the family's out-of-town trip for the surgery was real or a ruse to let a murderer escape!

Lauren & Michael
    Lauren & Michael bring Fenmore home. "This is a very joyful time for the couple, but at the same time, it's also very difficult for Lauren," says LML. "She can't let go of her fear of Sheila."

Victoria & Brad
    Victoria and Brad provide alibis for each other for Carmen's death. Will Michael discover evidence that exposes them? Colleen is jealous when Korbel works with Victoria on an art show. Brad dislikes Vikki working with the professor too - and hires JT to investigate the professor. "Brad is suspicious of anyone who tries to get close to his family," shares LML.

Amber From Bold & Beautiful Comes To Genoa City
    Amber Moore arrives in GC and has people talking. Billy leaves town - will this cause tension between Katherine and Jill or will something else cause the two women to be against each other? "Katherine begins having nightmares that may have something to do with her past with Jill," teases LML. There is more romance for Jill and Will, but Gloria isn't ready to give up. Gloria uses the internet to find details on Will in her plan to become Will's perfect woman.

[QUOTE=applesauce;2119725;]What a week on Y & R! I just have to ask, what was with that yellow bandana on Dru's head? She must be have been having something done with her hair when these eps were filmed. Everyday, she had the pigtails and bandana or hat.

Also, more proof that soap years are like dog years. Neil sure managed to deal with the harrassment charges, Devon's hearing loss and throw together a jazz club within the span of 3 weeks. That's some impressive work!

Intersting about Shiela and Phyllis...I wonder where this little story line is leading. [/QUOTe

You're not the only one who wondered! I couldn't believe that the very fashion conscious (sp) Drucilla actually went for the washer woman look. Yesterday she had on another bandana of a different color. Maybe she's having a relapse. Remember way back when some product made her hair fall out?

Yep, ole Neil sure can get the job done. What the heck did they do just throw a few chairs and a bar in the old empty building? Three weeks is a big stretch and a little too hard for me (and you) to believe.

I couldn't even tell that that was Carmen but I figured it was. The list is long as to who could have killed her.

I was wondering how that thing was on her head.

I don't remember if I already mentioned this but the other day when JT made Colleen not answer her phone then he answered his and had to go to work, what a hypocrite.

I just read the recaps, so concerning Phyllis and Sheila, did they do DNA to prove that the dead body they found was in fact Sheila and not Phyllis? Or did Paul make the whole thing up so that Lauren would quit worrying?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2120079;
    I don't remember if I already mentioned this but the other day when JT made Colleen not answer her phone then he answered his and had to go to work, what a hypocrite.
    That's because when his phone rang, they had already done the deed.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread