+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 528 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2110532;
    Maybe Carmen is actually Sheila, post-plastic surgery.
    Or Victor. Crazier things have happened.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2110529;
    Wonder if Dru's words about Carmen, today, are ominous. "I could strangle that woman!"
    Last week Drucilla straight out said I could kill that woman and I was all ready for Carmen's demise! LOL But no... a few more folks gotta get all riled up and be out for blood before Ms. Mestra will be a goner otherwise it would be too obvious

I do think it's highly ridiculous that no one sees Dru as the bad guy in this! I don't care what Carmen was/wasn't up to, I don't care what Carmen & Neil were/weren't up to Dru had no business resorting to vandalism. Sorry, that was just way over the line. And why is it no one seems to understand why Carmen is fearful of Dru? If we've all seen what Drucilla is capable of, by now the residents of Genoa City should know!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Wonder what Carmen is going to do after seeing that text msg on what is really Jack's cell phone? (As soon as he put his cellie on the table, I knew he was going to pick up Carmen's look-a-like cellie).

Definitely can see the difference in the way Neil looks at Carmen these days. He's now looking at her that way he was looking at Dru just a few weeks ago. (Have he and Dru slept together since becoming closer during Devon's illness?)

I always figured Sheila would be back....as someone else after plastic surgery.....but I really didn't expect it to be this soon. I figured it would be another long lapse like it was when she first went on hiatus the last time (could have been the 80's or 90's, I can't remember for sure). The way they are pushing her storyline, maybe she will be back in time for the sweeps next month. I just think it is weird that she'd be back again doing another storyline involving Lauren and a baby!

Will have to be sure to tune in to see Dr. Will on Monday!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Guess I'd better get my "TV brick" ready to throw at Dr. Will!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just be careful! You could be "bricking" Sheila, you know.

I don't think Dru and Neil have been "together" since before he had googly eyes for Carmen. Of course I think all that is about to change since he's come to trust Dru again. I think their moment together this past week was really sweet.

The one thing that has bothered me about Neil's big turn around against Carmen is that he still hasn't taken any responsibility in this whole mess. He was pursuing her just as much as she was pursuing him and if anything, I think he's more to blame for Dru's behavior than Carmen is.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2111434;
    I don't think Dru and Neil have been "together" since before he had googly eyes for Carmen. Of course I think all that is about to change since he's come to trust Dru again. I think their moment together this past week was really sweet.

The one thing that has bothered me about Neil's big turn around against Carmen is that he still hasn't taken any responsibility in this whole mess. He was pursuing her just as much as she was pursuing him and if anything, I think he's more to blame for Dru's behavior than Carmen is.

I know. I can`t stand how santimonious he is acting. Like he can`t believe Carmen would be so mad at Drew (During this critical time) All the while his wife defies the order and gets physical with Carmen and strangles her!!!

She`s a live wire and she should have already been thrown in jail.

Will Kirby from Big Brother is making a guest appearance on Monday 10/23.
    I was thinking it would be funny if Will had one of his imaginary phone conversations with Jack Abbott. Jack could tell him how he bought Jabot by thinking he was behind one bid to buy the company, when he was actually behind a different company which had made a lower bid that then got accepted.
    Then show Will and Jack just rolling in hysteric laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2112866;
    Will Kirby from Big Brother is making a guest appearance on Monday 10/23.
    I forgot to tape it but thanks to the WWMNBN (website which must not be named) I was able to catch it. Plus there's also a behind the scenes with Will.

I didn't get to see it either, ACF. Was he good?

+ Reply to Thread