+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 521 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2105862;
    I'm positive she's having a girl, and doubly sure the baby will end up being Jack's. Unless Phyllis switches the DNA results - again.
    I keep thinking the baby will end up as Jack's too. Wonder how they'll swing that story line.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce;2105901;
    I keep thinking the baby will end up as Jack's too. Wonder how they'll swing that story line.
    They have YEARS to figure that out. I'm sure we'll all be watching (and complaining about ridiculous storylines) then too.

This isn't really nitpicking as I know it's just a soap opera...just a little comment and then I will shut up about it. It's interesting how they are using the gloves when touching the baby. When Viv was in the hospital, even on her darkest day, it was rare that anyone used gloves unless they were doing nasty procedures like spinal taps, etc. Otherwise, actual skin on skin contact was always encouraged. We had to use that sterilizing foam and washed our hands constantly but it was worth it. OK, I'm done.

Things look pretty bleak for Carmen.
    CBS showed a commercial for next week, and it looks like everyone in town is out for blood.
    November sweeps are right around the corner.

Isn't it odd how suddenly she went from victim to predator? (wrong word, but you get my meaning, I'm sure) And also how Neil turned against her at the blink of an eye. Now it appears that he sees nothing wrong with Drucilla cutting up all her clothes and the other weird things that she did. You or I would be peeping between the bars over just one of those stunts.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Wonder if Dru's words about Carmen, today, are ominous. "I could strangle that woman!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe Carmen is actually Sheila, post-plastic surgery.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2110532;
    Maybe Carmen is actually Sheila, post-plastic surgery.
    lol...I think Sheila is Phyllis or Sharon...

Here in Canada Dr. Will Kirby was on today. Just a heads up for the americans who get the show a day later then we do.

prhoshay I am wondering that myself. If Dru does go after Carmen and harms her it will make for a long drawn out storyline

+ Reply to Thread