+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 522 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Anyone else wonder if Colleen's teacher is somehow mixed up in Brad's past? I mean it seems strange that there is suddenly an art teacher there and that Colleen and him are working so close together now. Makes me wonder............
    While watching Friday, the exact same thing came across my mind. He's awfully interested in getting in to see Victoria's art collection. After what Victoria and her family have just gone through, she didn't seem the least bit fazed by his interest, and only was a little curious as to how he knew that she even had a collection. Hmmmmmm...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I see a connection with the Professor too. Also, I have a feeling the lost reliquary Brad (and the bad guys) is looking for is hidden deep in Victor's extensive art collection.

I hope Lauren's baby is OK. (It brought back scary memories from when my Viv was born and whisked off to another hospital.) I actually teared up a bit when they took the baby from Lauren's room.

I don't get to watch much now but I read the updates every day. I was wondering, how much too early is Lauren's baby? It seems that she's been pregnant for a decade or so.

Phyllis said that Lauren was due around the same time hers was, and Phyllis says she is due in November. I assume they are saying, in actual time, about a month. These people operate on different calendars for different things....ages of children, and such.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well it could be worse, couldn't it? Many babies arrive on their own schedule. I hope this one is okay.

I think they mentioned Lauren's baby to be 34 weeks.
    I had a good laugh when JT called Colleen's prof Professor Cowbell instead of Corbell. Earlier, Corbell called him TJ.
    I'm also expecting Jenna from the coffeehouse to be further involved in the art storyline, possibly as one of the baddies. She offered her assistance, and mentioned that Art History was her major. You have to wonder what brings someone with a British accent to Wisconsin. She has a college degree, and the only work she was able to find was in a coffeehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2104239;
    Well it could be worse, couldn't it? Many babies arrive on their own schedule. I hope this one is okay.
    Ohhh, no doubt he will be. They have to have him alive & well for Sheila to steal when she makes yet another return. (this show is so predictable but I keep coming back for more of the same even after all these years)

Oh I hadn't thought of what Sheila might do! Thanks for bringing that up. She iS a nurse, after all.

Lauren is already thinking she's seeing Sheila around every corner. She had what she thought was a 'Sheila sighting' in her boutique, and is, apparently, about to have another.

We all hate Sheila.....she is scary!! What a great actress she is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2105441;
    Ohhh, no doubt he will be. They have to have him alive & well for Sheila to steal when she makes yet another return. (this show is so predictable but I keep coming back for more of the same even after all these years)
    Well, the last pregnancy in Genoa City was Ashley's, right? And she lost the baby, so I imagine they'll keep Lauren's. Someone needs to hook up with Phyllis' baby in a few years. I'm positive she's having a girl, and doubly sure the baby will end up being Jack's. Unless Phyllis switches the DNA results - again.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread