+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 528 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

prhoshay, is John getting a jump start on his Halloween rig, or what? Did his hair just crack you up? And the chains! Now that's just too funny for words.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He looked like he was decomposing right before our eyes!! That was a trip!!!

He certainly has an extensive wardrobe "on the other side". Wonder if that only happens for rich dead people??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only one who wonders how marketable this bracelet thing is?

Gloria is so gung-ho about it and it seems that everyone loves the idea....or is going along with it. To me, I think making a bracelet out of "recycled" glass would be a major safety hazard. Tempered glass maybe! But glass that can break easily? Especially on a person's wrist? I'm not a klutz, but I just think something like that could easily break and be dangerous!

Also, those little vials of perfume or essential oils hold what...an eighth of an ounce at most? How practical is that? Use each vial once and then what? Recycle it for another?

I just don't get it!

And yeah, I was cracking up at the now decomposing John Abbott last Friday. Why did he have the chains on him? It's not like they hooked him up to cement blocks and tossed him overboard! He did have a proper funeral......except Gloria, Michael, Lauren, and Kevin were excluded!

Dru again trippin' why is she is stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Am I the only one who wonders how marketable this bracelet thing is?

Gloria is so gung-ho about it and it seems that everyone loves the idea....or is going along with it. To me, I think making a bracelet out of "recycled" glass would be a major safety hazard. Tempered glass maybe! But glass that can break easily? Especially on a person's wrist? I'm not a klutz, but I just think something like that could easily break and be dangerous!

Also, those little vials of perfume or essential oils hold what...an eighth of an ounce at most? How practical is that? Use each vial once and then what? Recycle it for another?

I just don't get it!

And yeah, I was cracking up at the now decomposing John Abbott last Friday. Why did he have the chains on him? It's not like they hooked him up to cement blocks and tossed him overboard! He did have a proper funeral......except Gloria, Michael, Lauren, and Kevin were excluded!
    Isn't it from Scrooge and a Christmas Carol and he is "bound" with the chains to walk the earth for eternity? Which doesn't make sense since he was a good guy!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Wonder if Carmen is going to end up dead? Since the actress is leaving the show, this would be an out...her conflict with Dru.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I find it rather humorous that the Attorney General is against Nick and Phyllis' request to waive the waiting period.
    This show supposedly takes place in WI. The Attorney General and Governor are quite corrupt. The Attorney General was previously convicted of various misconduct in office charges, and has already lost out in the primary election. You would think a donation from the Newman's might garner them a favorable outcome to their request.

Anyone else wonder if Colleen's teacher is somehow mixed up in Brad's past? I mean it seems strange that there is suddenly an art teacher there and that Colleen and him are working so close together now. Makes me wonder............

Oh, shyra, I'm sure that it's just a random coincidence.

You KNOW how these story lines are always so straightforward.

Seriously, I hadn't thought about the professor being involved, but that's an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Anyone else wonder if Colleen's teacher is somehow mixed up in Brad's past? I mean it seems strange that there is suddenly an art teacher there and that Colleen and him are working so close together now. Makes me wonder............
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Also funny that Victoria's car gets broken into shortly after she meets him.

+ Reply to Thread