+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 513 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The last time Miguel was mentioned was not too long ago, wasn't it? Sharon was out somewhere, and she said that Miguel was watching Noah.

Esther has totally vaporized, hasn't she? She'll pop up when we least expect it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Miguel watched Noah while Sharon went to the police station with Neil to bail out Dru.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Jack was not younger than Nikki. Both characters came on around the same time, but Nikki was only around 18, while Jack was around 30.
    Jack has always liked them young. When he first came on the show, he was involved with Paul Williams sister Patty, who I think was still in high school at the time.
    Wasn't Nikki also involved with Brad Carlton at one time? Now he is married to her daughter.
    Oh my gosh That makes the Jack/ Sharon thing even worse with Jack being younger than Nikki (Double gross!!)

~~ And Yes, Nikki was involved with Brad. I forgot about that.

See how they all start blending together?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I have a hard time everytime they change who plays a character. I can't stand this little weasel Billy, either
    I don't care for the new Billy either. I heard he might not last too long though, so we'll see.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Don't ya' just want to slap that arrogant smirk off his face?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When Katherine talked about the new company that made an offer for Jabot, was she just doing that to try and trap Billy? Well not exactly trap him, but at least to prove that he is telling Jack everything that happens. I could't see any other reason for her to have him stay in the office when she was going to discuss it with Michael. Katherine is a smart business woman and I can't see her being outsmarted by a couple of lightweights like Billy and Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    When Katherine talked about the new company that made an offer for Jabot, was she just doing that to try and trap Billy? Well not exactly trap him, but at least to prove that he is telling Jack everything that happens. I could't see any other reason for her to have him stay in the office when she was going to discuss it with Michael. Katherine is a smart business woman and I can't see her being outsmarted by a couple of lightweights like Billy and Jack.

I was thinking the same thing..........

Especially after allowing him in on the second meeting, when she didn`t the first one.

She`s doing something with those two. (Jack & Billy)

She has been around the block a few times. Smart lady.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The last time Miguel was mentioned was not too long ago, wasn't it? Sharon was out somewhere, and she said that Miguel was watching Noah.

Esther has totally vaporized, hasn't she? She'll pop up when we least expect it.
    I remember that - it just seems like he's not there all the time like he used to be. I mean, they show Nikki handling Victor's seizure...wouldn't Miguel have run out of the kitchen to help? He must have been out shopping for groceries!

I saw Esther recently. It was when Jill was looking for Billy after the funeral I think. Esther and Katherine walked in and talked about E getting a ticket... E said if she didn't like her driving to ask someone else to drive her if so and so had the day off or something. She ended up excusing herself to go to the kitchen to start cooking or something. She looked the same as the others. They all age so well! Even Nikki is looking better these days - when I first resumed watching a few weeks ago, she looked like hell but has improved a little. Guess spa treatments have helped!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    FYI to you guys. TPTB fired newLily and rehired oldLily. I don't have a clue to why they'd do something like that. I think the old Lily is too "young" now to play the more mature version. I also think Davetta Sherwood (newLily) has been a really good job with the character.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not happy with their decision.
    I am excited the old Lily is coming back From the Y&R website:
    CHRISTEL KHALIL will return to her role as Lily Winters Romalotti. Her first tape date is Thursday, September 28. Airdate TBD.

Also:
    Will Kirby of Big Brother All Stars Makes His Daytime Drama Debut
    Will Kirby, Big Brother All Stars, will be making his daytime drama debut on Y&R on September 14. Kirby will be taping scenes with three-time Emmy Award winner Peter Bergman, who plays schemer Jack Abbott. These scenes are scheduled to air on Monday, October 23.

+ Reply to Thread