+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 521 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I don't like the Jack/Sharon story line either. According to the timeline of this show, he is waaaay too old for her. He was married to Nick's mother when Nick was just a little kid. In other words, he is well old enough to be Sharon's daddy. I find that repulsive.

I like Gloria better than I do Jack, so I'd like to see him busted and her to come out smelling like a rose. It appears that Kevin is going to put all the pieces together.

And Yes, what IS the problem with that jerk professor? Of course we know that eventually there will be a "love connection" between those two, but who wants to bet that the road will be rocky between now and then?

*and what the heck is the subject of that class and why is everyone so spastic to get in?*

AND why would Colleen want to stay in there when she has already figured out that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about?

Right he's humilated her, how many times now? I wouldn't stay. The whole tattoo ring thing was a stupid idea. I guess you can always cover it up when you break up but still.

Not sure if you watch DOOL but Peter and his wife Kelly have their ring fingers done. (random I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I don't like the Jack/Sharon story line either. According to the timeline of this show, he is waaaay too old for her. He was married to Nick's mother when Nick was just a little kid. In other words, he is well old enough to be Sharon's daddy. I find that repulsive.

I like Gloria better than I do Jack, so I'd like to see him busted and her to come out smelling like a rose. It appears that Kevin is going to put all the pieces together.

And Yes, what IS the problem with that jerk professor? Of course we know that eventually there will be a "love connection" between those two, but who wants to bet that the road will be rocky between now and then?

*and what the heck is the subject of that class and why is everyone so spastic to get in?*

AND why would Colleen want to stay in there when she has already figured out that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about?
    The class that everyone wanted to get into wasn't this Prof's class, it was a class on corporate mergers. This guy teaches art history.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post

Seriously, you`re right!! I have been watching for a long time, and saw the episodes where Jack was married and had a child with Nikki. Sure he was younger than Nikki. But it confuses and repulses me at the same time they play so-o much with the ages of the actors and actresses. You start blending everyone together and pretty soon. Everybody has been with every person on the show.

which makes it weird!!!

I also love Gloria and hate Jack. Besides he is giving her a raw deal. To say the least. Can`t wait till his subconcious mind dives him crazy.

He is defying his Father in a horrible way.
    Last edited by Jillibean; 09-28-2006 at 08:31 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    With everybody 'being with' everybody that everybody else has already 'been with', makes it almost incestuous across the board...if you know what I mean! Must be a very, very small town!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    Seriously, you`re right!! I have been watching for a long time, and saw the episodes where Jack was married and had a child with Nikki. Sure he was younger than Nikki. But it confuses and repulses me at the same time they play so-o much with the ages of the actors and actresses. You start blending everyone together and pretty soon. Everybody has been with every person on the show.

which makes it weird!!!

I also love Gloria and hate Jack. Besides he is giving her a raw deal. To say the least. Can`t wait till his subconcious mind dives him crazy.

He is defying his Father in a horrible way.
    Jack was not younger than Nikki. Both characters came on around the same time, but Nikki was only around 18, while Jack was around 30.
    Jack has always liked them young. When he first came on the show, he was involved with Paul Williams sister Patty, who I think was still in high school at the time.
    Wasn't Nikki also involved with Brad Carlton at one time? Now he is married to her daughter.

FYI to you guys. TPTB fired newLily and rehired oldLily. I don't have a clue to why they'd do something like that. I think the old Lily is too "young" now to play the more mature version. I also think Davetta Sherwood (newLily) has been a really good job with the character.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not happy with their decision.

I didn't know that! For your sake, I'm sorry, but for mine, I'm very happy. I liked OldLily much better, but that's just a personal opinion. I have a hard time everytime they change who plays a character. I can't stand this little weasel Billy, either.

This is the reason that I hope they never recast Hal Munson, on ATWT. He WAS Hal.

I guess I could look it up but how is Devon Dru's and Neil's son? Is he biologically theirs? Why does he call them Dru and Neil?

and why can't Miguel watch Victor while Nikki is out of town? They never mention him anymore!

Dru and Neil adopted Devon. They were first his foster parents and then chose to make it permanent.

Good point about Miguel. Maybe he's off with Esther.

+ Reply to Thread