+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

It really seems that so much of the storyline action is occurring off-camera, that you don't know if you missed something, or if it was just never shown. I can't ever recall this happening before on any show, at least not to this extent. These clothing and hairstyle changes from one scene to the next are getting ridiculous too. It's so laughable, you wonder what they will mess up next.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I miss a lot, too, but I agree that Victor dumped his meds. I wondered about that yesterday when the doctor suspected a drug reaction. I thought how odd it was going to be when they found NO drugs in his system. Guess they won't bother to check since the surgery is going forward. How dramatic would the med reaction be, compared to brain surgery anyway? No contest.
    Victor told his family he became ill at the Monastery and the Monks sent him to the hospital and got him back on his medication.

On my Y&R board I frequent, we call it the odd time warp. I honestly don't like it. Sometimes it makes me feel like I've missed something when it fact, I didn't at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Andrae? View Post
    Victor told his family he became ill at the Monastery and the Monks sent him to the hospital and got him back on his medication.
    Thanks! It's sort of hard to keep up when you're doing two or three other things at the same time.

Totally agree, Muduh. I missed the whole monastery storyline. It might have been last month when I was away visiting my sis.....or taking my youngest princess back-to-school shopping.....who knows. Will have to check my DVR and see if I still have those episodes on there.

The 1st 15 minutes were pre-empted today for some Bush speech. Did anyone else get to see it?
    I don't think they showed anything of the Victor at the monastery storyline. He was with Hope for awhile, next thing you know Nikki calls asking about Victor, and then he is back in GC. In real life, he took a month off to go to the World Cup in Germany. That would have almost made a more credible storyline. They could have said Zidane gave him aother headbutt, and it complicated the headbutt he got from the carjacker.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    The 1st 15 minutes were pre-empted today for some Bush speech. Did anyone else get to see it?
    I don't think they showed anything of the Victor at the monastery storyline. He was with Hope for awhile, next thing you know Nikki calls asking about Victor, and then he is back in GC. In real life, he took a month off to go to the World Cup in Germany. That would have almost made a more credible storyline. They could have said Zidane gave him aother headbutt, and it complicated the headbutt he got from the carjacker.
    Oh I agree! Attending a sporting event would definitely fit his story line. And, it would be much more believable than him visiting Hope, who was actually a stranger to us all. And for some reason, Victor in a Monastery is a huge stretch for me.

George Kaplan's Mom didn't look herself on Tuesday. She went on flight to Italy, and came back looking around 10 years older. I thought maybe she was away at 'Boarding School'. That is usually how they rapidly age soap kids anyways.
    Poor Victor, none of his Dr.s ever seem to be able to figure out which medication to prescribe him, or what dosage. Maybe he should see John Abbott's Dr., he seemed to recognize that John's problems were caused by some sort of medication mis-diagnosis. I also thought it was quite a stroke of luck that a Dr. that specialized in the exact type of problems that Victor had was working in the ER in the middle of the night the night he was brought in.
    Looks like Colleen is in for an eating disorder.

It seems as though they are trying to corner the market with rather rare maladies these days. Victor suddenly gets epilepsy.
    Divon suddenly gets meningitis.
    It looks as though Colleen will get bulimia.
    I'm waiting for outbreaks of e-coli and the bird flu to hit town.
    They should have a crossover episode with The Ghost Whisperer. Maybe Jack could enlist Jennifer Love Hewitt to get John to crossover.
    I think it must just be Jack's conscious. If it really was some kind of haunting by John, you would think he would haunt Gloria as well for poisoning the skin cream that killed Mrs. Gibson, and for getting rid of Jack at Jabot, and ruining the company's good name.
    You can see that she is just a golddigger, how she only started chasing after DA Bardwell after she heard he inherited billions.

Haha. That's a good one. Ghost Whisperer. Jack is horrible. Seeing him and Sharon make out grosses me out. Ew

She's such a golddigger.

I thought it was a different mom for Brad/George.

I wonder what the deal is with Colleen's professor, he's a jerk. But how embarrassing in the class to be denied.

+ Reply to Thread