+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Lately pretty much everything is FF'able for me. It was rather satisfying to yesterday see Sharon go off and finally show some actual backbone. That said, however, where are they going with Mariah? She was Cassie's twin that no one ever knew about?
    I would say so, yes.. , but then we all sort of saw that coming .
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah FM, that's what I've been figuring too. But what's the Ian connection? Apparently Helen never wanted the girl so why take her in the first place? Sharon was a nobody back then, wasn't married to Nick so it's not as if this was all conceived decades ago to get back at Nikki and/or the Newman family. I just don't see the end-game here. But then again, maybe the writers don't either and are just making up crap as they go along figuring the viewers won't notice.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing Shemar Moore again. I take it he's there to give his blind brother support.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have not watched Y&R in quite sometime BUT I just wanted to tell all the viewers that the young man (Max Ehrich) that plays FEN on Y&R is and has been for several episodes on "UNDER THE DOME" and boy he is doing a wonderful acting job!

I always thought he was really 'meh' on Y&R but I am so impressed with him on this show!

He just seems like such a natural. Not stiff and blah like on Y&R!
    shyra likes this.
    KAREN

Who does he portray?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Who does he portray?

"The Young and the Restless'" Max Ehrich, who plays Genoa City's Fenmore Baldwin, has accepted a role on CBS' "Under The Dome." Ehrich will appear in about six episodes, according to CBS Soaps In Depth, and will first appear in the third episode of the new season. Ehrich, who will play Hunter May on the series, is expected to continue as Fen on "Y&R."

Check out this link as well on Hunter May.
    Hunter May - Under the Dome Wiki
    KAREN

This is a HUGE fast-forward day! It stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    This is a HUGE fast-forward day! It stinks!
    I hope you didn't FF and miss the end when Stitch walked in for the chemist interview with Ashley and (the little snot) Abby.
    Which one of the Abbott women will he end up with, Mom or Daughter? or do I care?

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I hope you didn't FF and miss the end when Stitch walked in for the chemist interview with Ashley and (the little snot) Abby.
    Which one of the Abbott women will he end up with, Mom or Daughter? or do I care?
    The daughter, mom is on real housewives of BH( jmho)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sick of Abby AND Victoria.

+ Reply to Thread