+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 520 FirstFirst ... 15415465505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520 LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5199
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I rarely watch it now . I'm found, like others, that the story lines are getting too dumb to be believable. AND, now they are going to resurrect an Adam and a Phyllis. It's just too many people and there is only so many times a person will get shot, locked up in an attic. The Cassidy look alike will probably turn out to be her twin abducted at birth that Sharon knows nothing about and that's only happened like 15 times in the series.

‘The Young And The Restless’ Is Now Daytime TV’s Worst Drama, Sony And CBS Worked Very Hard To Make It Happen, Highlight Hollywood News | Highlight Hollywood

How CBS and Sony have collectively dismantled “The Young and the Restless” and made it Daytime’s worst drama is beyond comprehension. The soap that was once considered the “Dynasty” of Daytime Television has become a boring, uninteresting melodrama, with more excitement behind the scenes than on screen. The fact that Jill Farren Phelps gleefully allowed Michelle Stafford to depart as Phyllis on the soap is virtually malpractice.
    But, Jill made up for it, by adding a long list of her friends, and a lot of newbies, who are passing pretty and barely able to carry a scene. The show that once was unmistakable as being the best, has now become an anemic daytime drama, with hot storylines aborted.

WOW WOW WOW, FM!!!

I stopped watching back after MM left. I was pulling away with the fact Phyllis left and Billy Miller was heading out. Then DD died. Geez.

BYE BYE Y&R.

And now look, its the WORST daytime drama.

And I have watched since 1987. It was hard backing away but I had enough. I do not miss it at all.

(But I do still come here and peek at all your posts!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

It's the worst of the daytime dramas? Exactly how many are left? It's a rather short list nowadays

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    It's the worst of the daytime dramas? Exactly how many are left? It's a rather short list nowadays
    I only watched this one, so I have no idea
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I also stopped watching when Adam was booted from the show. I think letting him, Billy and Phyllis go was the last straw. All downhill from there in my opinion.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    momrek06 likes this.

I went to General Hospital and Days Of Our Lives!

I am very happy with both of them!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I also stopped watching when Adam was booted from the show. I think letting him, Billy and Phyllis go was the last straw. All downhill from there in my opinion.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Plus the new Billy SUCKS! ugh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

They interviewed Steve Burton, Dylan, on one of our local Mid-morning shows. He said in the next few weeks there is going to be a Who's your Daddy storyline and it's going to rock Genoa City. He couldn't reveal any details.
    Any Guesses?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah.....like NOBODY could see that coming.

Gimme a break.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

"Who's Your Daddy" storyline? In the next few weeks? Don't we have that going on right now with the Billy-Victoria-Ben(Stitch) pregnancy?

I hear Michelle Stafford (ex-Phyllis) is now on contract with General Hospital? Anyone know if she's already airing or just already taping?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post

I hear Michelle Stafford (ex-Phyllis) is now on contract with General Hospital? Anyone know if she's already airing or just already taping?
    We Love Soaps: Next 'General Hospital' Air Date for Michelle Stafford Revealed

At GH, we had a mini sighting of MS a few weeks ago and you can see it on this link.

MS official start date is JUNE 3rd. She will be NINA CLAY.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread